Daily login bonus

What are your throughts on the new format? Do you think the silver should be replaced with something more significant?

Didn’t I see that we would get a rare gem everyweek? Because that in itself is great

Looks awesome! Daily login bonuses are never meant to be huge but we’ve now got rare gems in there too. It doesn’t say how much silver we get does it? As long as it’s more than 3000 I’m happy XD

I agree with both of you! Looks a lot better then it was before just because of the rare gems lol

Exactly!which ups every ones chances at superepics and legendaries that help you progress in the game.

We are happy you like it :slight_smile:

@ VKC Whats Next? Shared monsters rewards update?

Could you change the fruit in the middle of 3rd and 4th week as we have super fruits already, maybe change it to 1 gem :slight_smile:

1 leg pot a month will be appreciated

I would sincerely appreciate changing the shared monsters system in the following way: make it so that you can accrue friend points but spend them on a variety of things at a Store kind of similar to the one in whale’s treasure (but don’t scale up the costs). Obviously, make the fruits the cheapest and there can be a significant bump in friend points needed until you see gems, but I really haven’t had the motivation to use the friend points in over a year because i already have entirely too many fruits.