đŸ€Ź 😈 The BM report thread

You know players who are losing can also bm? Doesn’t really solve it if you’re winning, you’re just gonna run? :joy:

2 Likes

yes please, i got it yesterday and i thought about performing a dark lini, but then i saw his abilities and i regretted it, i hope they make it at least playable, fix that passive or add a bit of speed

By the way, the bm itself seems bad, between players who have a certain rivalry or cases like nagao and people like that, it seems good to me as long as it is for a short time, it is not anything similar to doing bm for 1-2 minutes than 30 to all players, which seems bad to me (by the way before someone criticizes me I didn’t do bm and they often do it to me, I’m only in favor because I like to see people arguing and trying to do bm to the one who did it in the next match)

i think this guy lost his UC place cuz cheating. lol.

YouTube video link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhlsMh1zf0)

Video doesn’t seem to play here on forum for some reason. [Moderator edit: changed into a YouTube link]

Anyway, i was afraid i was gonna sit here all night

3 Likes

at least you managed to escape xd

Is it considered BM, if I know I’ll definitely loose, but I resist until the opponent kills me?

Example, I never give up, I’ll always play till my last possible move.

I do this, because once, long time ago, I only had Utopion left. Then I always overview, heal, overview, heal until I cannot anymore (like 5x?). The opponent will definitely win. But he got disconnected and I won.

This resisting to loose and opponent disconnected worked out over the time at least 10+ times.

But I feel it might annoy the opponent.

Is it BM?

3 Likes

Not at all, you are playing correctly, the same example would happen if a person plays only for the daily gem, they have to play until the battle is over, because if he quit, they don’t add up, I don’t know if I’m explaining myself haha

3 Likes

I just BMed someone. Sorry guys

3 Likes

The suspect commented and apologized
 haha

5 Likes

He’s lying about his nephew, suspend him for bring a young child that loves to look at waifus into this.

So, he did child abuse on top of that?

2 Likes

i dunno
 maybe he’s just overstating things
 hahaha

pH alakadan never bmed me even when i was losing

Do you mind if I ask what team he used? I swear it has nothing to do with the tournament =P

A classic: my [brother/nephew/cousin] played my account at that time, so I don’t know anything about it. They should just start giving pvp bans till the end of season, maybe that will change some.

4 Likes

I can’t remember, once i saw suspicious activity on his side i put on recording. My hunch was right and left my phone recording the battle as i thought this could take half an hour and i prepared to post the video while i was being BMed :joy:

1 Like

because you necessarily have to think that it is a lie?

His general kanna auro with drs

Pretty sure I bm him and he never bm me lol