[Team lineup]The counterattack of the underdogs

This is the team I’m recently been testing, it has only two OM, and no it’s not ShadowStalker and Triphoon. This team is based on reasonably catchable arks. From my record, I had about 10 fights in master league. The winning rate maybe 7-8 unless I meet stego&char abusers destined to stun me. With the teams I encountered, there are all OM&eggs, there are ShadowStalker+Mossgolem+supporters, and there are destructor based teams too. I don’t always win but the rate is like maybe 8 out of 10. At least I’ll get to their last three arks though :wink:

Now this is the underdog team:

Arkwing
Germknight
Chopperbug
Barry
Raioh
Luxknight
Gearwolf
Puffxin
Orisiswyrm
Plasmorex
Magmawym
Halopad
Typhoonwyrm
Angelon
Omegawyrm

It’s actually a upgrade of my previous underdog team when I wasn’t having any decent arks, now I use it and see it beats up more powerful teams, it feels great!!! ^^

It especially works well when your Gremknight gets a bonus action. My team has a Gremknight and chopperbug at the start. I fight a lot of teams with these. I usually win if my gremknight gets one or more bonus actions. If the opponents get the bonus action, I typically lose.

I kinda want to post my team but I don’t want to face people using it… Lol

Well, it’s probably because my team is nothing rare so it won’t matter much hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

Your team looks good to me.

Being able to reinforce/haste magma and typhoon will pose a challenge. Good placement I like it.