5)Apollonis

Drax and Satomi.

1 Like

I tanga you ahoy so get Rexkon

this SO MUCH

Omg :man_facepalming:t2:

What team should i build for pvp

bro. evolve some monster lmao.

start with Padrinorca if your focus is PvP.
also vizgiarid, wraithhost, penguinator, albakhan.

SEs - searguard, FD iris, Snowhulk, Ahuizard.

as far as strategy is concerned you have pretty decent monsters for a Link Storm mid/endgame.
id go for a frontline of something like Plumehemoth, padrinorca, Ldiefieth, Wraithhost.

2 Likes

You have too much stuff and only you need ultra evolve your legendaries. Leogeist ,scarleguard ,bitterbeast and Aegisdragon as frontliners . Pardinorca serves great role in pvp. Then you can put monsters as your choice

Hlo can anyone give me advice on how to make my line up I’ve been losing pvp battles badly My rank is 74. I started 2 n half months ago. I can’t find the right team for my line up.

This is my current line ups

Not gonna lie - in 600 days of playing i don’t think I’ve ever seen a Timberlord in the frontline until now.

both of your teams lack stun protection. also you seem to be trying to cram in as many mythics as possible which isn’t always the best idea when they aren’t awakened.

that said, you should probably focus on evolving Plumesilisk next since you have limited options for stun protection. its auto-taunt is also useful.

elemphox is also good when evolved in its shadow form.

something like Cynthia, Elemphox (shadow), Plume, bastia would be a good frontline. i cant see what other useful Super Epic monsters you have but you should try to evolve Sharkrex and Shieldragon as both are decent PvP monsters. in future i can see you being able to make a pretty good link water team.

evolving Kaeru will increase your chances since he shields your entire team on entry.

1 Like

:+1:

Prismviper-Elemphox (Shadow version)-plume-Cynthia
Doom-hoof
Also join the discord, i can help you better there

I just got padrinorca, and I’m planning on evolving it.

And that frontline sounds epic! I’ll give it a shot!
My strategy was reincarnation and death revenge up until now and also the dar lineup with novadrake enraged with decay aura

Not sure if this was the right place, but if anyone can help me with building a proper team with this

Put slugs out .

Put some give turn monsters in near of blume + some protectors and stunabsorbers

I’m kinda new here only 1 week player just got a mythic from a lucky 1 draw but I don’t know how I should position them. I think there might be a better placement for my monsters or better monster to replace my current team members. What do you guys think?