Team building help

U know vinegazers can solo hellmodes

Pls help me can i defeat bearutis by this team?

Evolve Armdiator and get a Demontoad, then come back

First of all, I appreciate your enthusiasm but you can’t open a new topic for every obstacle you encounter in game. The forum has a search function for that so you can check what other people did to overcome something.

I believe I already replied to you on one of your posts with a rule that in general works really well: Train and evolve your most important monsters! It’s ok to hit a wall in the story from time to time, that means you must go and grind ingredients to improve your monsters by evolving them and rank up to increase your team cost!

For the future, please check out and post these kind of things to the “team building help” -topic so your topics don’t get closed (I moved it there).

3 Likes

Ah in my other acc i have auro of my own😊 ill try to buy atra tysmm

And what’s The meaning of DR?

Also just curious, roughly how many absorbers do i need in a team?

DR is death revenge I guess.

1 Like

Tbh 1 or two absorber is fine for PvE
I only use Torto

Thnx gys

I’m just starting out and this is where I am after 2 of the 10x summons. Any suggestions for a basic lineup or someone to focus on first to evolve? I’ve found I just sit at 99/99 training points all the time since it’s too hard to grind out the little fruits to de-age them. At low rank it seems I can go once or twice and then I’m out of tickets. Does it get better when I can challenge the harder fruit de-aging stage at 45 tickets?

Thank you!

Asmodia :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Go train your monsters.

Do current Whales Treasure to gain Finns to get Omegamid/other ingredients that’s required for your legendaries to evolve, there is no easier way to get ingredients.

After you evolved your important monsters, you can build a stronger team.

1 Like

Yes, ranking up increases your ticket cap.
After Rank 45 or 50 I think Super Power Up Events become available (twice per month) where you can find a good amount of Super DAge fruits.
Evolve that mortar legendary you have (it’s called Bunkerbeast) then use him in Frontline (first 4 monster of your team) along with your other two legendary and an epic monster One on One (Filter 4* and sleep archetype).

1 Like

Reroll

Thanks! That’s one problem I keep having since it seems like the only way to train them more is to get de-aging fruits, but it’s a really slow grind to get a few of them. I’ve been trying to use tickets on:

Like you suggested. It’s a little slow going since the bandit guy who appears that gives more coins is way too hard for me and I just have to grind out the little baby stages for now.

I’m still trying to figure out who are my important monsters, I keep reading the beginnings guide a lot and think I understand what it means a little bit more each time. Thanks for the tips!

Ah that sounds really nice :).

Okay that sounds good, thank you!

I get that you can get the beginner easy to get gems, or maybe some initial free summon, and then maybe get some mythic or legendary that can carry me further into the game (who?). I never really liked the idea of rerolling but get the logic behind it. But I wonder how many times would I need to reroll on average before I get a monster that you would consider worth moving forward for? Does it even really make sense to do that considering I could have to do it a lot before I get the right monster?

You can just run from the scavenger and you’ll get the same amount of Finns, just with more, but easier fights. The scavenger is just a shortcut.

Asmodia is strong and Bunkerbeast too. You can still catch good monsters like Noxdragon, Mantisamurai, Twighoul, Sunlord, Dreadgar. Leoronix, Horrorclaw, Demontoad, Octoboss are definitely worth to evolve.

I don’t recognize monster #3 in that form, might be good too.

It looks like you didn’t evolve anything yet, you have to play a bit first to gain hero rank and get more tickets. There is so much PvE stuff to do in the beginning to keep busy and gain hero rank.

Don’t be impatient, this game needs to be played slowly.

2 Likes

its Aegisdragon. and he will work well in that team.

in addition to evolving Bunkerbeast, Leoronix, horrorclaw, Aegisdragon, Asmodia - he should also consider evolution of elephantom. it has one of the strongest moves in the game (catapult). ventokaiser is also useful early game.

2 Likes

Sooo… Yeah, im that type of person that only use “Attack All” with any mosnter, so I think I really need a good team with good combos or something like that, I dont really know anything about that and im kinda bad at this type of games. But I really liked Neo Monsters, so I wanna try to learn more about this. If anyone could help me, I would really apreciate it.

Here are my monsters.

Welcome to the forum, you’ve got a nice collection of monsters already.

There is a thread for team building help, your post will be transferred there soon by a moderator. Next time you can try to post directly there.

Another way of getting teambuilding in a much faster way is the Neo Monsters Discord channel for PvE and PvP, you can check it out, they are very nice there.

thx

Ultra evolve cynthia & build your team around her… she is stronk… also, since you are a beginner, try to ultilize stun entrances & use the super epics with killer move sets (protector killer, stun killer, toxic killer, etc). Also since you already have the 2 super epic fairies, ultra evolve those 2 as well… they work wonders together…

1 Like

Who are the fairies? And thx for the suggestion