Team build help me out which monsters do I put in my team and evolve

#help

That depends on the team you want to make:
SOTF and ST needs team with fast and reliable sweeper so try build a team around your lovely bird(emeral) and support him with stun bomb and shock entrance. You can easily reach lvl 11 with this.for last floor you’ll need a bit luck since there are some players with stun immune team.but you can handle them too.
For UC it is a bit harder,you’ll need to support your bird with all you have,I can guarantee with only emeral you will reach 3rd GK.
For DC you’ll need a team full of DD so its another strategy.
PvP is another story,and there is no guarantee there,from time to time you’ll need to change your team since devs are releasing new leg every week!!!

But for now try building a team with your idea,post it here and others will try fix it.this way is better compare to just asking for help.you’ll find your mistake and ways to solve them :wink:

GL

F2P Arash

Best I thought of so far

You have emerald and talo in the front. How are you going to buy them time?

Your FL isn’t promising, mid needs work and last need a bit change
It seems you are building a team for less buff events like ST/SOTF.(if not so you are totally wrong).
Your fl needs to have protection to protect emerald, (don’t worry about assassination since he is camouflage).emerald isn’t fast and can be killed easily by fast strike without any protector.you have one of three best def in the game,put him at fl.if you have choco or bitter so put him at fl too,otherwise put one absorber at fl.
Mid depends on your Epic monsters,if you have stun bomb so put them at
5-6 and rexo at 7.easy to guess how useing them.if not go for sleep( most players using posion at last nowadays so your sleep should be safe).
You don’t have last type monster so try using posion,this way you can counter both sleep and monsters like LB.
Ask other guys too,there are good players who can build far better team for you.

F2P Arash

Okay so I reworked my team a little and I separated both talo and emerald from eachother with a stun protector near them and I’ll show you what I have made so far although rexo is having trouble with my sleeper as rexo got knocked back near my poison monsters making my sleeper obselete I’ll show you

So now you have a shocking entrence guy on FL?
Lol

(by the way i forgot to put cybereon in another spot so I’m aware of that)

OK
First of all why your Drakz isn’t at fl? Bring him at fl and let your absorber stays at fl too.you don’t need stun bomb at fl since most player have either choco or absorber at fl (mostly choco) so you need either galv or chrono killer.I don’t see sear at your team so you need galv.
Secondly shinobi is useless unless you put sleep monster near him,if you don’t know how use them so put him on bench and bring more stun to help your emerald.
Thirdly TT are useful when you have sweeper near them,your mecha is useless there.put him either back for posion or bring him forward for emerald.
This is only suggestions from me,you can make far better team in future by yourself but first you need to understand potential of your monsters.

F2P Arash

Drako is good anywhere. He doesn’t need to be in front.

Drako, se protector, baha, tt… or drako, se protector, rexo, emerald