Team Build Help - Episode XXI Friends In High Places

Mate you can’t start a new thread each time you get stuck. I hate to be the bad guy but people won’t help you every time so better learn yourself how to build your team! I recommend doing a lot of biweekly mission so you will see how best players build them. Also playing around with your monsters will help a lot too because the same strategy just won’t work every time!

Also it’s normal to get stuck in the story. The difference in difficulty between two battles is often quite big. So do something else in the meantime (for example try to roll new more powerful monsters and give potions to your existing ones so they become faster) and come back once in a while to see if you made any progress!

4 Likes

Sorry I Didn’t know

Just use sleep killer and chrono killee monster to get rid with leo at stratus

I once stucked at a story about 2-3month cuz I didn’t play it bcz it made me mad

Same

Hmmm someone revived this thread but deleted the message but who is it hmmm.

You

1 Like

If you still have doubts ask mods they can see the deleted messages

@Killerdog @DMG_Anxag @ItsSherlock @Exu @DRACARYS
u guys must solve the mystery of who was the first person to necro this thread

They made a post and deleted it in the same minute then didn’t post it anywhere else. It was actually an inspiring story about how they struggled against episode XX but eventually overcame it, encouraging others to have confidence in themselves and learn with time. You all missed out! I think the writer maybe saw this thread is for episode XXI (not XX) and removed the post.

Either way, I’m killing this thread. It doesn’t even have any great advice above.