SUPER OPENING +600 GEMS 15 PACKS

I would like Neo Monster to see the video haha from 0:50 it has subtitles in English

16 Likes

It’s really sad but the edit made me laugh so hard

1 Like

That last vegeta kicking 600 gemas from buu is hilarious af but my condolences dear friend !

1 Like

@Gumii_Megpoiid this is a very sad moment

@Dev_VKC so… any chance you guys could implement a pity timer in the future?

6 Likes

Seriously

Super unlucky! Although there were way too many memes, it was still funny!

2 Likes

That was just sad to watch.

1 Like

Way too many memes to actually follow anything. Not my taste.

I stopped at 1 minute and scanned along the time bar at the bottom. He got 1 new mythic and 1 new legendary, right? Numbers-wise yeah that’s not what you expect from 15 packs but still not too shabby and of course it’s going to happen to some people occasionally. I’ve played long enough I’ve had some bad streaks of luck.

2 Likes

He got Kanna and Shivadragon, which were both new and are both good monsters. It’s great that he didn’t leave completely empty handed but still his luck was definitely worse than average there.

Ok I deleted the post. Best not to have missinformation

It was painful for the heart but funny for the brain.Even tho he got 2 quality mons but the amount of money(gems) he spent for it definitely not worth it.Thats seriously a bad luck

1 Like

So sorry for you x-)

4 Likes

@killerdog ban him for excessive FLEX

5 Likes

Oh nonono . Karma will get him in Valentine’s egg . He should be here to feel the salt

3 Likes

Ahahah I truly feel bad for him. It was the 2 last opens I did after a very long streak of nothing (not as much as Gumii though). Now I just keep my gems for legendary festival. Too difficult to get good drops otherwise.
Do you know when the next one is planned?

1 Like

U mean next time ull be him or gumii? I think this Friday

1 Like

Next time I don’t want to be Gumii of course hahaha
Unfortunately no legendary festival for Valentine’s day :’(

1 Like