Super Challenge - New Legendaries

So a new Super Challenge is here and I’d like to think what you guys think of the new legendaries and their respective skills. Maybe some people can revive them and post their skillsets here? That would be awesome…

I’ve seen two of them in real action now and I must say they’re pretty insane:

• Midasdragon. he spawns quadruplet Boxjaw’s and thats awesome, seriously. Better than unwanted friends… Skillset of a boxjaw is Miniblight and Detonate self, that’s it. The last one sacrifices himself but deals medium damage to ALL teammates which hurts you pretty bad… Other than that I saw him doing Giga Solar which looks like Dual Flux from Polareon. He didn’t do much more skills than that BUT he had death revenge… ouch.

• Bazilogon. This guy is hardcore and a welcome sight for Dragaia. He has assisted quake all, 400 sec some kind of bomb that HEALS himself instead of sacrifice… And to top that off, he has bloodthirst, wow? I got really surprised by that one, made me lose the match lol. - edit - He might have stealth too, not sure about that one.

• Terrordragon. Ultradusk all (didn’t see more yet)

This is it for now. I’ll edit this post whenever I see more of them and their skills. Like I said, if you can post screenshots of their moves and skillsets that would be great addition!

Bazilogon is like Warca - Same Moveset

Ah cool. Does Warca heal himself aswell when using this move? I swear Bazilogon did!

That fire one can use a Poison protect killer. Not sure about its other moves but could make a damn good combo with Robin and some poison monsters

The devs included the new legend Drocozord Z in the line-up w/c is free from protector killer…fufufufu :sweat_smile:

terrordragon has poison gas , ultra dusk , poison massacre ( 100 TU ! ) , poisoned burst ( opposite of poison massacre  with 130 TU ) and no passive. 

this guy with banedragon, an autopoison and team turn will be devastating. 

tridrakhan has ultra blaze , venom protector killer , venom sleep killer , poison eater and stunning entrace

midasdragon has explosive quartet , gigasolar , bloodthirst , give turn and death revenge 

the last is a copy of warca with earth element

so much poison support, what do you mean with opposite of poison massacre, (deals more damage for each target that is NOT poisoned) that would be quite odd.

no for each teammate poisoned

ah that´s quite nice thx for the infos.

There is no Ultimate challenge.

I think he wanted to say super challenge batlle

Woops. Editted.

Also, the box explosion ignores stealth, which is kind of obnoxious.

Yeah this box explosion thing is really annoying if it is used against you. Not sure about his death revenge though, cant remeber he killed one of my monsters when he died.

That Bazilogon is a great new step to assisted ground. Imagine Dragaia, him, Emeraldeus and Shivogod/ Mossgoliath. Seems like the two assisted grounds come before Emeraldeus in speed, so emeraldeus could get an easy kill from hold grounders, instead of having to use deathmark and wait it out. Two assisted attacks and a bloodfury in one line-up.

And perhaps a bloodthirst too. There’s also a lot of quite versatile ground types, like Bahamuzar, Cryptblade, Gaiawolf, and dare I say Geomagnus? He actually just became a somewhat stronger option, since he can get rid of the boxjaws.

All ground is missing now is a team turn

let’s hope for a team turn super epic in an event. 

NEVER! No one will destroy my assisted thunder!! No but it’s cool that they’re giving a lot of old thrown away strategies some new good monsters to make them more viable like poison and assisted ground

I need either Zephy, or a ground team turner to come into play. Zephy is one of like 3-4 super epics I don’t have from the eggs>.< but assisted ground would be extremely dominant with 2 leg assisters and a team turner. Plus it is strong against assisted thunder lines, and Draigia is a little stronger than Don in every category

That three headed dragon move sets looks cool. I want it the most of the four :smiley: