Golden guardian of life

What is the move set of the new legendary that’s coming with the next super challenge. By the way it looks amazing. 

No one knows. . . We just have to wait and see.

giphy.gif

I couldn’t resist

Im betting on stunning entrance, hold ground, lux assist, lux assist all, create clone and a move like heal ally switch, where the old mon is sacrificed and the new one healed XD

this is aegisdragons older brother. Haha

From what I’ve seen, Aurodragon has:

Actives: Giganova (All), Heal Rearguard, Throw, Stealth Teammate

Passives: Hold Ground, Reincarnation

I’m not sure what Heal Rearguard and Reincarnation do. I think Reincarnation revives a random monster that died and adds it to the team at 1hp. It also activated like 5+ times in my battle.

It only gets Hold Ground in its final form, and Last Bite brings it to Hold Ground in 1 hit so I guess it’s not as tanky as I thought it would be.

Edit: Redid the battle. My guess is Reincarnation revives a monster automatically and adds it to the end of the team, then Heal Rearguard heals it.

Seems awesome

@admin, found a major bug with this new monster. At one point in the hardest challenge, I killed off the Rhynobrawl on its team, and it was reincarnated as the next drop monster, which means it came onto the battlefield straight away. But… I was in control of it… I could choose its moves, and direct its moves at my own monsters. I didn’t think to take screenshots, but it looked exactly how it normally does when it’s my turn, with the rhyno “lit up” and the three teammates in shadow, and the full move set available.

This only happened once - all the other times that a monster was reincarnated, I had no control over it.

Not sure if this had anything to do with it, but I also had a rhyno on the field at the time (which weirdly meant I was in control of two rhynos hahah)

As an aside, this was the first time I was able to complete the hardest challenge at the first attempt (normally takes me a few tries, tinkering with my team), which was nice. I don’t think my team was any stronger than it was in either of the past super challenges. 

Also, just in case it was meant to have been fixed, the Cryogolem fury mode bug is still a problem. Sometimes it works as it’s meant to, other times it only activates when it is struck a second time while in the red zone (which is almost inevitably when he’s holding ground, so he just dies)

I had the same thing happen on the easiest mode where I was in control one time of a protect focus

Thanks for the report!

I just had the same in the extreme battle. I ended with my penguini against shinedragon, atlanteon and the golden dragon. Somehow he incarnated another one with 1hp. This one stayed one the field as last one and had 1 turn before my penguini. But I controlled the dragon and had to do his ultranova all on my penguini before getting my turn.

I was the first one ever to control the newest monster… Woohoo!
Didn’t take a pic :frowning:

Rolled for it 5 dupes out of gems lol

Resurrection passive - 30% chance when team member dies to resurrect and add it to the rear of your monsters. ( can only ressurect the same monster once )

Heal rearguard - heals the last 4 monsters on your team to 100% ( one use per battle )

That’s for gleamling at least, was lucky enough to get it on a spin ;] I assume evolving him won’t change the abilities

Ryan, I had a glitch in the ultimate challenge event. I used cryogolem protect but the enemy would hit any monster still. When it came back to his turn I tried using it again and it wouldn’t let me so I definitely used it but I lost 3 monsters to single target attacks before cryogolem died