Mercenaries

Is it cool if we can get some better rewards for having other people use our mercenaries? Or better yet, redo it altogether to make it a bigger part of the game? Just a thought… baby steps

Yep, those 400 friend points for a fruite had to go a long time ago.

Definitely could use some better rewards from that. Fruit just isn’t cutting it anymore.

Sure… sure…

Again VKC ,the person whom we can rely upon

Will say though that the stuff is practically free, so it doesn’t need to be extreme at all.

I’ll pay 1k points for a gem.

Would also be really nice if the daily login bonus was avable after a clock time like most games have it. It looks like you can get it every 24 hour now. So what I mean is it should be reseted every time around 04:00. This way we don’t end up at a time like 23:00 before you can get the reward

Yeah i agree with this.

Maybe we could also get…

Like 3 types of reward. 1 is the free one and the other 2 is a paid reward or exchange. So paid reward could be like 1x super fruit and 1x cryptamid. Costing like 1 gems each or something, both cost can vary depending on rarity. So it’s upto people who want to get it. These 3 rewards refresh every 24 hours.

Just an idea anyways.

The fruit could also be changed to different dungeon ultra evolve ingredients (you can choose the one you want) …sometimes the dungeons just give you everything else except the one you need so you have to waste more tickets trying it again.