Suggestions of Community F2P

And no, I am not a greedy person, I AM COMPETITIVE, that’s why I have to demand more to be able to be on par with the best P2W … let’s see, not on a par, it is clear that being P2W entails a difference, no You can be P2W and be beaten by the F2P … or wait, it’s always like this …

The developers; gems are things invented by them, so if they can give away, it is not as if they had bought them or something similar …

Dude to be competitive as a f2p in this game takes a very long time and very smart gem spending and decisions so you have to be patient there is no other way

2 Likes

Many f2p players can beat P2w. Even I came to an edge with every P2w guy. Lol. This team they just by passed f2ps. And nothing. Now it’s chance for us to save more gems for next festival and get guaranteed myth in 10 th egg or else.waste gems on special egg as always

If they give us gems like it’s our birthday the game will not run anymore

The only real harm to F2P of this Holliday have been the lack of a festival egg nothing else because the login bonus it’s pretty good

And an event that gives u rewards

Asking more gems is really ridiculous :v

1 Like

The only things which are good are SSR(myths) and their odds are so low and even if we get a SSR the chance for it to be a character(there’s a really high chance for the see to be a weapon) is even more low so.

Thats the biggest lie of the century
Have you ever visited evertale discord?
Everyone agrees that this is so much of a p2w game.
Ps- there’s also nothing which offers a good amount of soul stones(it’s like gems in this game) in that game except login.
And the game is basically auto play.

2 Likes

You sound like a competitive Karen @TOG_Awadecoco

If you want to speak to a manager that would be @Developer

1 Like

We should also add… one HUGE thing for everyone this last year that will greatly help free players is the addition of MBQ (monster bond quest).

Now, even when there isn’t an event available we can play this to get gems at the same kind of rate that events give. Basically it’s like we constantly have events open. The effect of this long-term will be brilliant.

The only thing with it is we need to do levels 101-120 for half the gems which both requires the monster at +9 and it’s very challenging for people to do. Players won’t get to do this in the short term but eventually they will.