Suggestions of Community F2P

Well, I will start talking about the absurd nerf that they carry out against the legendary, they nerfed the Floccu and Dusicyon, 2 of the most used monsters in pvp, not to say that the most used, are ending the F2P community, I do not ask that the legendaries do not nerf, what I ask is that they nerf equally, legendary and mythical awake, I do not understand the obsession with the legendary … in short, that I wanted to make clear in that regard.

I also wanted to talk about the festivals, well, sorry, the P2W festivals, because for the F2P there is no ■■■■, 40 gems and 10 rare ones, which they give us in +10 days, it is a lack of respect, if they are going to give that Such a miserable amount, even if it is give them the same day, think a little more about the community and not only about the entry of money, I understand that you also have your rights, I am not saying that you do not take more and more things for the P2W, but also strive for the F2P, the largest community is F2P, and with their actions they are losing it, because they do not do things like for example, give 4 gems per win in PVP, or even 2, because they do not create 20 egg events unpaid gems? All of these things would help bring back the community that YOU made yourself stop playing. I know you probably won’t even read this jakakaka post, but in case you read it, please I ask you, don’t throw away one of the best games I’ve played, don’t do it all for money, THINK MORE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY , and well, with this huge paragraph I say goodbye, I ask you not to fall asleep reading this jakakakaka.

1 Like

Holy run on sentence

Wait, this whole thing was one sentence.

1 Like

2 Oraciones xd

They do nerf mythics too.

40 gems + 10 rare gems is a lot to give out or free when nobody was asking for it or expecting it.

So you think 40 gems as a bonus login is small and you ask for 4 gems per win in PvP? That’s nuts!

I don’t want to come across as anti-Cubans or anything like that but there is a huge trend between Cuban players on this forum and the constant “F2P vs P2W” talk as well as complaining about anything that can’t be obtained for free or how there isn’t enough free stuff. I get that you guys can’t spend money to have these benefits but please try to remember that the developers specifically decided to let all Cubans play the game with illegitimate versions of the game so they can have fun like the rest of the world, knowing they will never get any money from these Cuban players. You called them disrespectful for not giving more gems in the Valentine’s login but where is your respect??

This game is very playable as a F2P, as many Cubans have shown. It’s a great game, as you say yourself. Enjoy it and respect it!

1 Like

it had to be said and it was said … But some mythics need a nerf

I understand your point of view, and that of the developers, but, 40 gems if it is not enough, and even so I like that amount, but even if they give them the same day, and not have to wait +10 days for about 40 gems .

1 Like

U talk more like a greedy person :v

2 Likes

Don’t u know what they have given for us in anniversary and New year. That’s the best a f2p Player can get. U complaint about not having a festival this time. :v
More Greed :v

1 Like

Those nerfs are alot good. This gives every old player to get more into the game by making new teams. Everyone is tired of using old dusi and flocco. This game almost will be little bit NeW for everyone

1 Like

Stop talking so much logical sense @NML_SMIL , it makes my ears bleed

2 Likes

I don’t k which free games gives that much of a compensation.You are just asking for the impossible.

EYES* :'v Do not tell me what you Watch by the ears XD

This it’s actually a lie everyone was expecting it because we have had a Valentine’s login bonus for the past 2 years so…

This is another lie because anyone using 3rd party versions of the app get his account banned at some point cubans have been able to keep playing the game without risk by using Google play accounts with the game purchased to be able to download it. Those accounts have been given to us by some players with access to play store purchases that have been solidary with our situation.

And this it’s the 1st true in your post lol the game it’s very playable as a F2P indeed but only if you don’t want to be competitive… LOL

2 Likes

Asking for more gems makes no sense, we get plenty already, what we should ask for is no more paid only eggs. That’s as P2W as it gets.

3 Likes

Has jugado evertale??? Es de la misma empresa incluso, en 1 o 2 semana te dan loguin para abrir 2 packs, y te dan muchas cosas más, no es tan P2W…

Serious question, do they buy the gems ??? No, the gems are basically his creation, this was Valentine’s Day, we deserved more …

Hahahaha you speak like a person who was bothered by those monsters, or who always uses the same equipment, in the neomonster either before or now, you always have to be constantly changing the equipment, of course, that if you want to win, if you want to lose then continue with your first team, you say that nerfs are necessary … I can only do one thing … JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJA

:v I have everyone from the festival eggs :v

Who buy gems?