Suggestions for a beginner

I justed started playing hunter islamd about a week ago, and I was hoping I could get some tips for online missions. Just wondering what kind of line ups can actually beat the boss and advance through the levels of the cave faster. Currently I don’t have a strategy for my line up, I do have 8 arks at level 99 including omegawrym, ark wing, plasmorex, Angelo, don piguini. I have a handful of others on levels 70-80 and the rest of my arks are levels 50-60. Do these online missions require a whole line up of 99s in order to get to the boss? I’ve reached level 20 but haven’t gotten further. Should I work on leveling up my arks or should I switch to a element based line up accompanied by a special ocarina? Any tips are appreciated, thanks.

A lineup of Plasmarexes and the Shadow Ocarina (with a few Shadowlances/Halopards thrown in) works very, very well. :slight_smile:

I currently have 15 level 99’s :slight_smile: I am a beginner too and this weeks OM was the first I completed, so was very happy to win this cyrowyrm which I will level up asap :slight_smile: The boss itself was quite easy, the hardest part of dungeon I found was floor 18 where you must first the 3 super jacked up monsters, thank the gods for Don penguini showdown <3 I got 4 of its hatchlings but I guess only way to get the 5th is to get a lucky egg roll???

Hey guys can u tell me what to do fuse lv 99 magma n typhon wyrm or catch another batch of hatchlings then use them as fusion soo my foundation arkadions can still hold i got 10 lv 99’n just got arky n i seriously need tips for strengthening

Make omegawyrm

Farm plasmorex

Yea I barely got past that part, I thought because those 3 where so hard to beat the last boss would be even harder, those guys had like 30k health each. So the last boss Is easier or about the same as those guys?

The last boss is easier.

The boss on floor 18 of every OM (USUALLY) has a huge, HUGE amount of health. However, you do NOT need to fight them to get to the boss at the end, unless they are blocking the path to the stairs. :slight_smile:

Honestly there are a few lower level monsters I think are critical for any Hunter:

Archeonis

Leviathan

Pyroviper

Georex

Raptorex

Twigster

Lavaraptor

Gremknight

Halopard

Fireheart

Voltiger

Stegodon

Skywolf

Note that I wouldn’t use but a few of these online but they are really good for leveling up to get necrodrake which u get for having a ton of Lv99s

Isn’t the gold ocarina better than the shadow ?

Well, since u are talking about the om which is easier 4th boss or 5th n does 5th give u a cryo watever coz i only need one more T_T

Shadow ocarina is better if you have shadow monsters

Crazy I know

You only get 4. You need to get the 5th one from the gold mission eggs.