Suggestion please

Hello everyone, I would like to know what you think about this. I recently spent 85 rare gems but since you can only spend 5 at a time it took me a long time to finish, it would not be possible to upgrade the hatching menu with rare gems, example: spend 50 rare gems x 10 eggs. It’s just a suggestion and thanks in advance for your time

11 Likes

That would be great tbh.

I am not sure if the single hatch design for rare eggs is due to any special reason (maybe they want to be single so you get the chills to know what is coming out until the end).

One on one definitely wastes a lot of time if it’s a decent amount of gems. It’s time for rare egg packs to arrive in Neo :muscle:

it’s really a good idea I had exposed it to a friend but he hadn’t paid too much attention, making a hatch of 10 with the rare gems will charge a lot for the task for those who have a lot of gems and it will increase the chance of be able to hatch 2 mythical or more legendary in Once

If devs add rare egg packs, maybe kd could finally use his rare gems. And I would be waiting for my 10 SE packs.

1 Like

You’re saying you don’t want a 1hr+ video of my hatching on Christmas? :laughing:

Yeah the system is definitely not designed for hoarding. Takes a lot longer than you’d think when you save up months of rare gems.

1 Like

Bingo!

I’ll definitely watch your complete rare gem 1+ hour video if you’re fully commenting it :heart_eyes: