Suggestion: enemy gc id and chat feature on pvp

This will be rocks, you can chat the enemy, and wecan now who we are fighting and might wanna add them to friend list

And more easily find “cheating” id

I disagree with the in chat option, mostly because it opens up a whole world of weird that NO one wants to be a part of

Yes; there won’t be moderators to look over it and someone can easily threaten or harass another player. The chat, I mean. And even if there was a report button some people just don’t use it. They prefer to fight back, and from there it goes downhill.

The game center ID… I believe that’s a good idea, but I’m not sure if it could be implemented with the current system. HI doesn’t exactly host the battles.

Personally disagree with having gamecenter ids or chat. You will have people who are sore losers or just plain rude when they lost.

I use to game online for other iOS games pretty often until all these nonsense of name calling and rage quitting. I have seen people "inviting” me just to type vulgarities through gamecenter.

at the current moment you can just enjoy the game without this issue and cheaters will ultimately be removed.

You can find good pals to play with through this forum so for me this system works well as compared to those iOS fighting pvp games.

Just my 2 cents on this issue.

That’s a very good point, though I hasn’t been aware of the communicating through game center thing.

The way to do it. Add someone on gamecenter. U can type a message to the person while adding. On your screen, you will see the person’s gc handle and his message to you. That’s when the vulgarities start.

To find the person you just fought. Go the hunter island game under Game Center. Select the players tab. You will see a list of players u played pvp with. The top will be the most recent. For hunter island somehow it doesn’t work 100% as it will list as never played. But for games like street fighter it works 100% and you can find the person you just played with easily.

Yes; there won’t be moderators to look over it and someone can easily threaten or harass another player. The chat, I mean. And even if there was a report button some people just don’t use it. They prefer to fight back, and from there it goes downhill.

The game center ID… I believe that’s a good idea, but I’m not sure if it could be implemented with the current system. HI doesn’t exactly host the battles.

There can easily be moderators to look over it. 

Hmmh i get it for the chat method, but i still think gc id is good to implement, while we can chat through the forum

Thing is if you wanna chat with your friend mid game, you have to “tab” in ipad, and you will be automatically disconnected

Perhaps instead of the Gamecenter Id, you have it show the individual player id given during your first pvp or online access .

Some sort of identifier would be good. There have been several fights ive had where i wanted to know who the person was so i could just say good match. 

This could be an opportunity for a sort of forum-game. We open up a thread and some people go,

“Okay, this guy had an S dreadwolf, omegawyrm, barricadus for his first three… he also have meowzard and destructor in the middle. He beat me though. I just wanted to say good game!”

So this could possibly be a way for someone to look through the posts and see… hey! This guy I defeated actually enjoyed the battle! Then I could quote it and say,

“That was me! Thanks, and good job!”

It has MANY flaws though, just a random suggestion.

Skedaddling to the main topic, Shen’s method seems good. They wouldn’t be able to contact the player but will still have an identifier. And if needed, they can report the ID.

Could have a system where you have set phrases you can say like good match, nice team etc, takes out need for moderating because no one can start swearing at kids lol

Though some kind of identifer is good, just to know when you’re battling someone again

That’s a good idea! But I don’t know how that could be implemented.