Stuck on main mission near Darandal (no quests available)

I seem to be stuck. I finished the main quest in the cave northwest of Darandal, but since then, I haven’t received a new main quest. When I go to Sholai, I’m told that Emperor Sharad’s daughter is missing, but I don’t get a quest for it. I get blocked from progress in the cave by Sholai by a henchman who pushes me away and a guard keeps me from the city to the west until I’ve rescued the emperor. I finished all my side quests so I have 0 quests in my log.

I’ve tried going back to the cave northwest of Darandal to see if I’ve missed something, but it seems like I’ve explored every inch of that place.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Update: Lol, as soon as I posted this, I decided to go to Aurandal for kicks, and the quest updated. Haha. Well if anyone else gets stuck after getting the red scale, just go to Aurandal. :stuck_out_tongue:

I seem to be stuck. I finished the main quest in the cave northwest of Darandal, but since then, I haven’t received a new main quest. When I go to Sholai, I’m told that Emperor Sharad’s daughter is missing, but I don’t get a quest for it. I get blocked from progress in the cave by Sholai by a henchman who pushes me away and a guard keeps me from the city to the west until I’ve rescued the emperor. I finished all my side quests so I have 0 quests in my log.

I’ve tried going back to the cave northwest of Darandal to see if I’ve missed something, but it seems like I’ve explored every inch of that place.

Update: Lol, as soon as I posted this, I decided to go to Aurandal for kicks, and the quest updated. Haha. Well if anyone else gets stuck after getting the red scale, just go to Aurandal. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m also stuck in sholai and i already was in aurandal and in other towns but there are no Quest available.

[quote name=“Araxis” post=“24568” timestamp=“1389271702”]

I’m also stuck in sholai and i already was in aurandal and in other towns but there are no Quest available. Are you able to enter the holy Mountain?

Did you go to the shop with the ! in Sholai where you fight a henchman after he demands…idk, food? And then you have to follow em to the cave, and you fight the henchman there and save the queen. Then you bring her to Kallaku and then Yelan.

…unless my memory sucks and my reading sucks and you either did that already or it doesn’t matter. But oh well, I tried n.n

How you get red scale??

I seem to be stuck. I finished the main quest in the cave northwest of Darandal, but since then, I haven’t received a new main quest. When I go to Sholai, I’m told that Emperor Sharad’s daughter is missing, but I don’t get a quest for it. I get blocked from progress in the cave by Sholai by a henchman who pushes me away and a gu
ard keeps me from the city to the west until I’ve rescued the emperor. I finished all my side quests so I have 0 quests in my log.

I Have the Same Problem i am At sholai and There is No quest u Have finished all sidequest in every Town. If i go to the cave where is the Princess a henchman says get out