story quest missing

hey guys, after defeating dahag i cant get the Story quest. í´ve been doing side quest till durandal. i went to every town, but there ist nothing to do - in sholai, there wasn´t even sidequest, and i cant get to the next City (after sholai). and i haven´t deafeated vulcarex yet cause of the missing quest.

Wish I could remember this but I rushed through the quests so im sorry

hey guys, after defeating dahag i cant get the Story quest. í´ve been doing side quest till durandal. i went to every town, but there ist nothing to do - in sholai, there wasn´t even sidequest, and i cant get to the next City (after sholai). and i haven´t deafeated vulcarex yet cause of the missing quest.

Sometimes there will be places with exclamation points on them. Try clicking those

Uhm i think you are at the part where you have to go underground and find your way to the exit which leads to another town. Yeah pretty sure that is where you are stuck on. Check to see the town you are on there should be a underground entrance in the town.

If that is not the spot you are stuck on then i am not sure.

Have you tried checking your quest log? If there isn’t a quest labeled “main” there, something is really wrong…

do you mean the Underground path to takran? i already went there, and the questlog is empty. is there another town than takran you can came out to?

and there are both exclamation Points in Vasek and Takran where i can enter the Underground path and i already went there a few times…

That’s odd :s

What’s the last town you gained? As in, which town did you discover most recently?

durandal was the last town i did sidequests - i sholai they only say that the princess is missing, and i cant enter the cave cause they tell me to get out

That sounds extremely familiar… you’re in the winterlands right, if you have sholai and the princess thing?

Try going to the far left and into the forest?

I can’t, the guard told me to leave cause the Princess is still missing

you gotta rescue the princess i believe she is in a cave or underground anyways you gotta go somewhere like that and rescue her i did the quest a long time ago so i can’t remember if its a cave or what but pretty sure it is

I know about that Cave, the Problem is that i need a quest to do that, the story Quest is missing somewhere between takran and durandal. I went to every town/Bar/whatever, but there’s no Quest…

Oh, I thought you meant when you went into the cave

Hm… did you shut down your device without going to a town? Probably when one quest is being completed? If so, can you remember what quest you did last and try visiting key areas? 

I do remember someone having a similar problem. I don’t know if it was solved or not. I hope it can be some sort of work around so you don’t have to restart.

I’ve visited all area a couple of times but there is nothing

Fluffbuckets. :frowning: I’ve never had that happen to me before…

Well, good luck to you. Glitches like these aren’t fun. :confused:

anyway, thx for your replys, i just started a second game and hope it wont be the same so i dont have do delete the game

well, looks like its “just” a bug, cause i got the quest on the 2nd game ~.~