help on Volcano ark

Ok, so I have managed to get up into the desert and even so far as Sholai. However, I cant get into the volcano above Darandal to do battle with the monster Ark after Dahag. I am told to get out if I remember and booted out. so I tried to skip it and go to the castle in the ice lands, however his daughter is missing and wont be letting anyone in. so I tried the cave between sholai and the castle and was told to get out of there!

I have searched every town I have discovered 5 or more times now to see if there is any quests I have missed but Im coming up empty.

Please! if anyone can help me out ill be more than happy! this is so damn frustrating!!!

What does it tell you in the map parchment on the bottom left of your screen? The story quest should be the first thing outlined.

at the moment I have, Hunt the Noxwing, Pyrowyrm, Gaiawyrm, Ventowyrm and arkwing in there various locations. Also have to find the fusion arkadion. these I have had a bash at and been flogged senseless, so I have been levelling up while I try to work out whats wrong with it. You have any ideas? is it because I haven’t beaten them? the story seemed not to worry about beating them beforehand…

For one of them it should say main quest line. You have to do that one first.

So after reading what you guys posted I went and knocked off the arkadions mentioned above and no luck. I have checked all the towns and caves and walked the map and I can’t find any more missions. Any help? Am I caught in a glitch?

Sorry Mattio I would like to help but I can’t remember. I’m playing through on 2nd savefile, I’ll let you know when I get to the desert area. My advice would be to do the main storyline, I remember you need to be chosen as the champion of your clan, then beat a woman to get into the volcano and then beat the first one inside.