Strong team

What’s the strongest monsters in the game not including hatchlings and starters
Or wyrms

That’s tough. Barricadus(technically the TOUGHEST ark out there)

Wouldn’t guardion be tougher ^?
Strength wise there are lots of good online mission arks.
In fact most are very good
Main game there’s some good pvp arks like omegawyrm, his pieces, chopperbug, rioah, angelon, gremknight etc

Where is the barricades recipe?
I suck a pvp everyone i vs has pyro hydro Gaia wyrms or arkwing! One had omega and maga wyrm!!!

I’m starting to get annoyed at you posting topics in the wrong section. The purpose of this section is to ask for the location of a monster. Are you asking for the location of a monster? No. (This also doesn’t go in FAQ, because FAQ is for objective questions. This is an opinionated question, and so goes in general discussion). 

We want the forum to be organized so that people can easily find what they’re looking for. Please post in the correct section. 

There’s almost no one in masters league that DONT have magma, typhon, and omegawyrm
Barricadus is a tank

Not master rookie!
I’m in the rookie league

That’s pretty crazy for people to have omega in rookie.
Or not? Thought they took out veterans. Haven’t been there in a while
You yourself can get omega.
Barricadus recipe is from a quest.
And some good easy to get pvp arks like what i listed

Maybe but it’s just ridicules I still can’t find a mushroom thing never the less a hatchling/starter
Thx for the help

Musharoo’s combos aren’t that good for pvp tbh
I mean they’d probably improve your team, but they aren’t that good in the long run

Get rioah, he’s easy and has stun skin
And stun gift

Cool thx

There aren’t many leagues. It’s not terribly unreasonable for strong ones to be in rookie. Having Omega in rookie isn’t surprising, you can easily get it in single player before starting PvP.

That is true, but I only played 3 battles there when I first started and won all three, so I never got to see much more of the league CX

I was stuck in rookie for a while, but that was only when people were just finding out where to find hatchlings. I had blizzard, coldhearts 2nd evo, pearex, and a BUNCH of other really crappy arks that I Didn’t know where bad and later replaced

But nilomoth is pretty good for those without Mossgolem.

He probably doesn’t have the recipe yet… But in the future it will help. I’m pretty sure murphy means just flat out musharoo is bad. Because let’s be honest, he doesn’t hold a candle to the starters, dragons, most semi rares, and all the OM’s

I beg to differ. Musharoo can be paired with Scorpionix shadowstalker Mossgolem. (I know he doesn’t have these im just using examples. Scorp kills it bringing out mossgolem. Mossgolem uses siesta then as uses dreamhunt. It could sleep gas after a raijin, then incomes pegasion using purify. A skullwraith uses dreamhunt and severely damages the opponent. Musharoo uses curse after dying. In comes osiriswyrm.

Hmm. That is true… Well, it can be useful I suppose, I’m just saying, its stats aren’t very good, but It could be used strategically. Although there are other arks that can do what Musharoo does but better.

I have just started the game and wondering were I can find strong monsters can anyone tell me please.

Strong monsters? Well, I’m going to assume you are at least mid-way through the game? (To the desert or dead plains) You could farm for hatchlings, or find Pearex, Levi, Georex’s baby form (which I forgot the name of…) or Pyroviper? (It has been so long, please excuse my awful memory.) You can find where to find all these in many different threads here.