Strategy guide to the current metagame

I don’t think a hacker knows how to play proper PvP. The hackers I have faced aren’t that good even though they have got great great arks.

Hey, your line-up give ma a 16 winstreak this morning, but since I haven’t all OM monster I do few change :

Osiriswyrm
Octoneer
Vortexor
Triphoon
Gremknight
Subzeratops
Cryowyrm
Kami
raioh
Mine spider
Gigarock
vegitiger
Halopard
Scorpionix
Omegawyrm

I moved : Chillqueen for Kami

SS for raioh

raioh for gremknight

Mossgolem for Gigarock

Typhonwyrm for Scorpionix

The only problem is the mine spider, you have to be really careful with TU when raioh appear to stun for minespider, If you miss a metal slash can get rid of it, If you do it properly, you almost win the game

I’ve been thinking… What if you used a scorpionix, shadowstalker, mantisword, Mossgolem.

Scorpionix kills mantisword, resulting in Scorpionix and shadowstalker getting poisoned and bringing out Mossgolem. Mossgolems uses siesta. Ss dream hunts, and scapegoats itself. Mossgolem uses siesta when it wake up. Dream hunt. And, if your opponent kills mantisword, it doesent matter, because Scorpionix can poison eat.

Scorpionix cannot Poison Eat, and I don’t think you can poison your own team.

you can poison your own team, ive done it before with mantisword

Well that’s useful, then!

Now cyber wyrm has been added, seems like stasis could void a vortexor trying to banish my first three, triphoon could kill vortexor if my own cyber wyrm has been stasis. Vortexor uses army wind.

looking for feedback on my secondary lineup, not sure how well raioh cyber terror moss will work.

Edit: tested and decided against that lineup. Added cyberwyrm and small changes to current lineup

havent lost one battle yet (other than crazy bas and stego charc)

So currently, the lineup has lost once…due to crazy ba’s. The only real weakness from this lineup is when the enemy’s arks are perfectly placed or a destructor in just the right spot ( i rarely find destructor in pvp anymore)

Now added golgemois, still haven’t lost yet. Also, title change

Btw after posting this first three and recommending it to many people, it seems that triphoon cyber vortexor is a common starter. To combat this, you could put a sapherion in your starting three (air void) so that vortexor cant use army wind, and some higher speed arks to take it out in case of banish. An alternate start to this current lineup would go like this

Vortexor
Cyberwyrm
Sapherion
Triphoon

Cyberwyrm can stasis anything going before vortexor, then vortexor can choose to army wind or banish. Sapherion will void accordingly to the arks out, and triphoon should come in. You could also get rid of triphoon and just have raioh after saph. That way your other two arks are voided against the other teams element, and if they attack raioh, they get stunned.

However, if your Saphireon is put into stasis and their Vortexor comes before yours, you could be in a bit of a tight spot.

Impossible for sapherion to be out under stasis. It has speed of 29

I’m glad to see another Saphireon user, as it is my favourite ark for many reasons. However, after you play a few matches with your current line up, you will soon realize that Golgemius serves no purpose in your line up and will be taken out.

i edited my lineup (not on here) to be octoneer osiris mossgolem golgemois vegitiger, and took out halo. my battles are a lot closer now. i also just fought another saph user and barely won

Edit: changed back to the lineup on here, wasn’t working too well. How do you think i could utilize golgemois? Because from what I’ve battled, the fang break is incredibly useful an coupled with risky heal/ally fist, its amazing.

I miss mossgolem so much for a similar line-up… I’ll give a try to sphireon to introduce my 4th ark

Ah, yes, I forgot about that. Whoops!

darn…i started a trend after cyber came out… triph vortexor cyber.its good, but its now easily countered with sapherion. so ive been using vortexor cyber sapherion raioh. but it seems people are now starting to use saph more.

anyways, ive decided not to use guardiron, if you ask me, its just a buffed up mossgolem. i may use scorpionix osiriswyrm golgemois mossgolem vegitiger (or take out vegitiger)

Revamped. No longer providing the lineup (might later)