STATICSPEHERE based strategy.

SO I WOULD LOVE SO IDEAS FOR A DECENT TEAM , AND IF POSSIBLE A STRATEGY THAT WORKS AROUND " STATICSPHERE" ( THE WHITE ELECTRIC BOUNCING BALL )

BTW ITS NOT ON THE PICTURES BUT I HAVE
“DUSCY”

DID YOU TRY DUSCY INTO AP SPAM AND STATICSPHERE

7 Likes

Go and get yourself a Galvbane.

2 Likes

YES I SECOND THIS AS WELL GO GET YOURSELF A GALVBANE THEY ARE FREE

1 Like

I already have a galvbane,how would I make up the team then?

2 Likes

AP SPAM ?? What’s that?

1 Like

DANTELEE GREAT QUESTION GALVBANE IS EASILY THE BEST STARTER AND GENERALLY SPEAKING ONE OF THE MOST VERSATILE MONSTERS IN NEO YOU CANT GO WRONG PAIRING HIM WITH ANY OF THE OTHER STUN MONSTERS YOU HAVE DOES THE ENEMY HAVE STUN PROTECTION NO PROBLEM YOU CAN USE PROTECT KILLER TO PASS THE TIME AND EVEN GET BLOODCRAVE GOING SURROUND YOUR GALVBANE WITH PROTECTORS AND HEALERS AND YOU CAN GO THROUGH A WHOLE TEAM EVEN HOPEFULLY THAT HELPS DONT WASTE YOUR RESOURCES ON WOLFROZOR

2 Likes

YOU SHOULD ASK @Laxus AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE DLGZ CLAN

7 Likes

Ok but what I want is a strategy involving Staticsphere

ALSO USE THAT ELEM ACCELERATE FROM STATICSPHERE WHEN GALVBANE IS ON FIELD IT WILL REDUCE IS TU BY 25%
CAN’T IMAGINE A 25% TU REDUCTION ON A +9 GALVBANE B)

4 Likes

But aside Galvbane and DUSCY ,who else complements well Staticsphere??

Hey were you the one who ran a FL with Azuraidos, Glaciaron, Megalodragon and Bloomeluga? I remember our match! Very thrilling.

Btw, you have a Bovolcus. Perhaps you can use Deathmatch mode to make your opponent vulnerable to Explosive Revenge. Use it with Chromera too, since it can pick kills from the 1HP enemies on entrance.

I don’t know how would this perform, but try something like this:

Bloomeluga
Bovolcus
Staticsphere
Gryphking
Chromera in 5th

1 Like

Yeah bro I used a water based FL but I finally got DUSCY and was hoping to combo it with Static, I know he’s not a big deal but I also know he’s quite annoying to face, I like your idea though, am gonna give it a try.thanks

@DanteLee are you Osmani? (I’m jesus btw)

1 Like

Sup Bro!

Dude AWSOME you recovered your account!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I thought I lost it , but am BACK!!!

Great!!! You have some powerful weapons there but i think it will take you a while to get used to the meta a lot of things have changed in the last year.
Just to mention some you don’t have to worry about canis FL and AP Spam has become very rare and quite dangerous to run if you don’t have the proper tools

What the hell is AP SPAM???

:joy::joy::joy::joy: man it’s Spamming Auto Protectors along with Duscy Auro and Bloom commonly