Starters

I can confirm that the 4 starters are located on the 4 first tiles north of Orlen on the path to agramis. The order you will be able to find them in is Frostkit on the 1st tile, Brakie on the 2nd, Spark on the 3rd and Snorkling on the 4th.

so… i get that someone found the starters right ? i’m actually thinkin if i shoul use the recipe to make the dreadwolf but… i also really like my water starter glazio and i’m not so patient to look for another one… THEN, should i make the dreadwolf ? it’s strong ? i suppose it’s a dark type ? thanks for the anwers :slight_smile:

(also sorry if my english it’s like a forth elementary kid but, i’ve never been good at writing not even i my fist language lol )

No worries on your english, it’s very appropriate, Liked your post cuz I am also curious as to dreadwolfs stats/abilities/viability.

Is Snorkling on the path or in the forest?

Snorkling is on the path :slight_smile:

Where is the fire starter? The pig?

Just a quick question, are the wyrms and starters only available after i finish the game or is it even before? Cause ive been farming for 2 days now and till zero… I dont know if i should consult a feng shui for luck but clearly im sh*t out of luck… Lol…

Yea ive been farming pretty much non stop since 2 pm today and haven’t found any starter or any hatchling

Where do I find the volt tiger?

It evolves from Voltyke which is east of Maldan, near the river. 

Thanks got it :slight_smile:

What about the earth cub? 

so anybody tried getting other starters before completing the story? or is it only in post game?

Just got my first leafy, atleast u could make them spawn more then harder to catch? Its frustating not to see one in 2 days of farming…

It is possible to capture them WITHOUT completing the game. I’ve just started a whole new game and currently I’ve caught Brakie. Just take a lot of time guys. My first starter has evolved twice before I found Brakie.

2 days per monster is kind of sick. I wanted to capture all the starters and dragons then move on to beat the game but that seems like I’ll have everyone at near 99 by the time that happens. -_-

I found two galeys before I team hit lvl 20; it’s very possible, just difficult unless you have a pot of luck somewhere.

Makes two now. Second team of 20’s and I still have got the fire piggy and 3 dragons to go but despite slowly loosing the will to live - one must power on!

I’m having an issue finding Snorkling, I found the earth and air starters within half an hour, and after two days I haven’t found it. I had the same issue with the hatchligs, I found the first 3 within an hour and then the last one I farmed for two hours and then found it. I think the last ones must have a lower spawn rating or my lucks just ran out

Spawn rates are the same at 0.5%, just sounds like your luck has run out

4 battles in and got an S rank Spark. Such luck!