Team Build Suggestions Please

I started this game about a week and a half back.
I am mostly playing this alone at the moment.
Not interested in joining pvp until I can finish the story mode and all that.
So can anyone think of a decent lineup against event mode and story mode with the legendaries I got?

I

1 Like

And by the way, does anyone else experience the problem of unlocking secret skills, but they are locked again after a day or two?
I unlocked all the four legendaries that I ultra evolved into the final form yesterday and the day before, but the ss for reven and atrahsis are locked back today with the ingredients gone.
It happened after the online server was unstable last night. Maybe it has something to do with the server?

Why is bane in front? Lol

41 legends… in 1.5 weeks?

I believe we have found a whale.

2 Likes

I guess when someone said you can get 40 legends a month f2p they ain’t kidding I just must have terrible rng luck

Haha no im guessing he dropped $1500 plus on the Newbie festival and the anni is a great time to start.

Yeah true it is the best time to invest money into the game and will see you through the next year etc mostly

But if he spent $2K, he could get what like 800-900 gems? At 5% legend rate he could get 41 legends. The dupe luck is what is uncanny.

For example that oak is +0

Do I need dups for the legends?
I have no clue on how to get the legendary potions to upgrade them. The events that give out legendary potions are almost impossible to beat at this time for me.

And by the way I spent around 1k. I think I spent enough and will stop rolling eggs other than the free ones from now. Spent about 800 on the beginner egg sets and 240 on the festival that is going on right now. I really did not want to spend more after the beginner package, but I kept seeing posts that deluga is op in beating the event and story modes so had to roll until I got deluga lol
Guess I contributed to the devs meal and maybe a month rent

Haha no worries bro. You’ve got reall good luck and the devs no doubt appreciate thr coin.

Honestly you have the legends to slap a bunch together and have a decent team, I’d forcus on evolving these guys first:

Lavaronix
Mechaviathan
Delaguzar
Penguinator
Anglion
Valzareign
Chromera

Hopefully that helps!

1 Like

Thanks for your help!
But I thought lava was similar to mechaviathatn and mechaviathan was better?
Do I need both of them in my team?

Lol didnt know that I was the lucky one.
I sometimes got no legendaries at all from the 10 eggs pack, but I guess not getting too many dups was pretty lucky for me

Lava is better.

Two team turns are better than one @TheUnintended_Whale :100::100::100:

Gotcha! But I am having trouble dealing with knock back mons. =(
Any idea how to deal with them other than using unmovable frontlines?
Since I don’t have any unmovable frontlines…

Evolve and +9 your nultron, it’s the fast repulse in the game, repulse their repulse first

Alternatively you could run Stag in FL and an autoprotect at 5

Or you could run a FL with high speed, but you might want to get yourself a Galvbane for that :wink:

@TheUnintended_Whale

1 Like

Most of them are pretty slow. You can kill them pretty easily.

Oh well… this game is very time consuming, but pretty fun at the same time lol
It will be a while before I can get a galvbane evolved prbly
Thanks for your help!!