[Dev request] Additional info on Chronox

I have a few questions about Chronox and I don’t think the answers have been written in the explanation that’s been released lately on the news so hopefully Ryan (?) can elaborate…

First: Does Chronox receive any bonus from the four starters IF they have been applied bonus potions to or not? Case 1: Galvbane +5 -> will this transfer to Chronox and make him Chronox +5? Case 2: Galvbane +3, Virizardon +3 -> will this transfer and make him Chronox +6? Please let us know how it works because I believe this is valuable information (also in evolving new starters or wait…)

Second: Is Chronox meant to be given Epic or Super Epic potions? I’ve read that someone wasn’t able to feed him Epic potions and only SE potions but is this a bug? I’d like to know this before I use SE potions on him (also if needed regarding the first question). 

Hope to hear the answers soon! 

When you tap on him clearly says Superepic so why do some people expect he will use epic potions? And i dont believe that will work on your first question

as Shomy says he will never take epic potions he is already 4 stars filled up when you first get him. he never had to “ultra-evolve” to epic ultra form which means he was a super epic to start with.

And once he ultra evolves the first time, he’ll be upgraded to legend status, since the next star up the the sixth one.

Fair enough.

Still wondering about the bonusses being transferred or not.