ST 2.0 Mapping [complete]

Yeah we all get the same thing. I’m trying not to post what has already been posted to avoid confusion. You can check Killerdogs opening post to see what has already been discovered. Then we can just post what is needed.

Thanks for confirming the 0% on 3.

2 Likes

I’m going to continue to add the floors I do onto my initial post. I don’t know the limit for amount of times a post can be edited, but I’ll add until i can’t before starting a new post

2 Likes

Great work on the mapping guys! We’ve now got Floor 1, 2, 3 and 5 fully completed. We’ve almost got Floor 6 completed too… just waiting for the right door crew :wink:

2 Likes

Floor 6

1. ___ ___ 0%
  2. ___ ___ 0%

Floor 7
2. ___ 0% ___
3. ___ 80% ___
4. ___ 40% ___ Elian
5. ___ 60% ___ Rishka
6. ___ 70% ___ Thale

1 Like

F7

1st: 0% — —
2nd: — — 0%
3rd: — — 40%

1 Like

Lol my game crashed at a 37 winstreak right before passing floor 7 and I’m still 2 gems short from a pack

@DMGBonanoe @Saitama
Floor 7, battle 5 you both met a trainer but Bonanoe said it was Rishka and Saitama said it was Sabrina. Are either of you unsure about the trainer you said it was and think it’s more likely the other person got it correct?

1 Like

Lol I even took a screenshot:

Not sure why I wrote Sabrina. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Lol, perfect! No worries

1 Like

Floor 7

1. ___ 70% ___
  2. ___ 60% ___ Gloria

Floor 8

1. ___ 0% ___
  2. ___ 0% ___
  3. ___ 50% ___
  4. ___ 70% ___
  5. ___ 70% ___
1 Like

8F

1st: 0% — —

1 Like

Lol floor 7 battle 5 I met no one also trainers seem to be easier than actual players but that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Much easier lol I almost lost to a DR team and a poison team. My winstreak would’ve been 38 rn but I lost bc my game crashed (I was gonna win if it didn’t crash).

1 Like

Oof that really gotta suck i heard some other ppl had this happen to them

1 Like

Yeah I’m hoping the devs can do something about this. I first thought it was only me but then I realized tons of ppl are having crashes. There is hope…

1 Like

Just updated the map with all the latest info. So this is an extract from the guide I’m putting together. Since we no longer have an “optimum path” it’s far more important to know what the trainer teams are. I’m wondering whether I should do this as the new format for the tables…

Floor 8

Battle no. Trainer name Door mapping (%) Trainer team
1 ??? 0/?/?
2 ??? 0/?/?
3 Tinkerclaus 70/?/? stun, Motor + Steam F, Tinker E
4 Gloria 50/?/? link earth, flutterdrakes M
5 ??? 0/?/?
6 Torus 40/?/? link fire poison
7 Jack Verosia 40/?/? Reven F, random M, earth E

What do you think of this? I’m using short-hand names for monsters and using the letters F, M and E to signify “front”, “middle” and “end”. If it is not specified as one of these it’s a general comment or theme in the team.

I will do my best to write down all the trainers I face. Any info you can give me for what the trainer teams are like would be great, but don’t feel like you have to. I will probably investigate them all myself to write into the guide with some consistency.

1 Like

I did floor 8 middle path in my first post. Battle 5 is Rishka, I believe it’s mainly link water. Battle 9 Is Madame uvestra, Link storm

1 Like

Floor 9 ,1:??? / 40% Thale / ???
2:???/50% Makisa/???

1 Like

Thale’s team : Nightrider + Nightrider + Taloknight + Life flip all . Be careful

1 Like

Did they remove Hector? Why?!

1 Like