Spring event anna vs lector

I struggled several times since auto protect failed miserably to protect my first fairy. Even with leo/nightrider losing a turn thanks to lifeflip, lots of times my first fairy was dead before it could use it’s special move. Chomera then ate up my second one I think. Anyways, it costs no tickets so with enough times its doable indeed

I keep trying and trying, yet I end up losing the first fairy all the time. There right in that it’s easy, you just need a lot of luck.

Edit: Never mind, I just beat the level. Man that was more annoying than I expected.

I managed to do it but it was pure luck that:

Neither enemies with heal abilities used that skill.

Auto protect worked majority of times.

That the poisoning didn’t kill both fairies.

That desperate strike all was not used.

And no doubt more. So yes, it’s very much down to luck.

And the gems I received from such ended up wasted as all I got from the dev egg was a duplicate epic I don’t even use.

The only thing i think is good is the challenge are a little bit challenging. Definitely a big change from the last shadow arena which was kinda simple, but not really. And a trope of using SEs to beat legendary is a little funny.

On side note.
Yeah… Sanguinymph and Blossomite would be at the bench this PvP. -_-

Not worthy of using, lol they’re like oak and raizen in SE form

I don’t think it depends on a big portion of luck. Here are some tips. I never use Risky Heal.

1. First of all, use Aoe try to damage Leo and Nightrider’s HP into half first, and wait for them to use high TU skills (otherwise they will use life flip). Then kill them with another waves of Aoe.

2. Use Sacrifice Summon to bring the purple fairy more quickly and those Rockoids will be very useful in the end game.

3. Once Banedragon comes, kill it first. Most of case, only Chromera and Raven are not poisonous on the battlefield and one of your defender slimes has Sleep Bomb ready.

4. Thanks to Banedragon’s poison, all your monsters are awake. So wake Chomera up and kill it. Leave Raven to the last.

We use the same technique, 2nd ultraquake from sang will kill leo and there you have charged blood crave and kill the heck out of everyone including bane. :slight_smile:

did the same steps, but it is possible that you get killed before reaching step two, happened 18 times to me -> bad luck

I chose the riskiest move by killing chromera last. It still works cuz i am able to kill leogeist before petal storm tho. :wink:

That sucks.

You misspelled Devs by typing “that” :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, hahaha

I dont get it

Look at my previous post and replace the word That to Devs :slight_smile:

I did it but never used Risky Heal… Guess i just got lucky with the autoprotectors, summoning rockoids with the green monster was really helpful