Speed variance (solved)

I was going to wait to post this
But here is the speed variance so far it’s been 100% accurate and I spent a lot of time testing it and working it out.

Each bonus adds 1 sec speed

Speed variable comes into play if there is more then 6 seconds difference if so it gets cut by 5 seconds

The speed variable can fluctuate
By 0 - 3 seconds so if the difference between two monsters is between this amount who goes first is determined by random
The monsters on your team can influence the random 0-3 second variable either to be favourable or unfavourable
The 3 second random variable only shows up with a higher speed difference the exact amount I have not pin pointed
So most times its 0-2 with 3 being rare

For the variable comes if there 6 sec difference between who and getting cut by 5 ? 

Ok example
Zephy and Tia

Zephy=27
Tia = 38

11 sec difference cut Tia by 5 seconds
Tia = 33
Zephy= 27
Add bonus to zephy eg +9

Tia = 33
Zephy = 36
Zephy goes first if you make Tia +7 it will go first

the monster closes to it in speed on the battle multiple monsters will effect each other in a chain reaction

Now I know why my alpha outspeed my auto poisoners 

38-5=33 btw

It makes sense…thanks lochi for that…

lol my bad thanks for catching that

I’m still confused :sweat_smile: I kinda get it, could you dumb it down any more?

I was trying to figure out a way to dumb it down but I wanted to share it
When I find a better way to explain And go deeper into detail I will

haha alright then

When I get back on the 1st I’ll summarise it so it’s hopefully a bit simpler

thanks! :slight_smile:

thanks man I couldn’t wait to post it :joy:

For the most part your right. I’ll its not quite that drastic though. I’ll use my soylstealer and frostrider for example. My frost has a 55 speed and soul has 65 speed. I made frost a +9 but soul was a plus one. So my frost always went first by 3 seconds. Once soul was a plus2 it would be fifty fifty who would go first. Once I made soul to a +3 and my soul always went first by 1 or three TU. My soul is even more bonus so the gap has grown.

like all theory’s it’s being tested but I can guarntee the bonus adds speed
The random variable 0-3 I’m yet to fully understand as well but it seems on your part from the test you did it fits into my speed theory very well