Speed Bug?

Has anyone else seen this where a dupe of a legend shows up. But has less speed than the original?

Anyone else?

1 Like

You don’t happen to have a certain modded version of the game do you? This post could get you banned if you can’t have a good explanation. I suggest this as half speed evolved legends is a telltale sign of the modded version of the game

No I downloaded it right off the appstore. So its not modded

How did they “show up”?

Well at first the Sanc dupe showed off maybe 4 days ago. Which I thought coulda been cause of the update not too long ago. Cause I thought sanc got a speed boost. And the this morning there was a grovo dupe.

I believe the one that wasn’t fully maxed out speed was in my lineup. And the maxed out dupe was in my bench.

I knew this wasn’t right so I figured id make a post and see if anyone else was having yhis problem and try and get sorted out.

If you haven’t cheated then I highly recommend you contact support and let them know what’s happened. It would help if you could give them timings of when you think these appeared so they can check the records. Hopefully they can sort it out for you before you get some monsters that aren’t dupes and get banned for being a cheater.

Okay I’ll contact them. Thank you for the help.

Let me know if you get banned so I can ban you from the forum too :wink:

Well damn😂

I contacted them and I guess we wait for a response. But I haven’t done any cheating. And if somehow i did it accidentally i have no idea what.

Id b really disappointed if i did get banned cause i just bought like $16 worth of gems for the anni fest and was planning on getting more.

Really hopin this all gets resolved

Funnily enough, I was in a similar situation a long time ago. I pulled a fully evolved Sandalot from the St. Patricks egg and it came with half speed. I just feed it some fruits and trained it up.

btw guys cheats are usually used to gain an advantage, not the opposite :joy:

Hey guys we got an update. Here was there final response

“We have investigated this phenomenon, and it appears to be a rare side effect of the new secret skill toggling function we have introduced in a recent update.

In order to prevent issues such as bonuses fusing incorrectly, please delete the half speed duplicates by tapping “Monsters” > “Delete Monsters” and then sorting by ‘NEW’.

If any issues occur, please let us know.

We plan to implement a fix to prevent this from occurring in the next update.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we thank you for your patience, cooperation and support.”

So looks like it was just a bug.
Thanks for all the help guys!

1 Like