Special Rule

What type of special rule is this…How can a newcomer make a good team with only two elemented monsters

Sorry for Bad english…I’m not an english man

Maybe u should skip this pvp and focus on doing the other newcomer things .

I’m sure u haven’t finished story n other pve events

But PVP contents so much easy gems…I WANT THEM…:cry:

But PVP contents so much easy gems…I WANT THEM…:cry:

Sometimes u can’t HAVE them all :frowning:

1 Like

It’s not for whole pvp just half of it

2 Likes

You can’t, but neither will other newcomers you face.

These special rules are more to keep things fresh for the experienced players so they have fun in PvP each month. Ranked is always with no special rule (for now).

Ye post rule , u can still do

■■■■…First half wasted…Ok no prob…I will try my best on second half

I am also a newcomer, not too new but I think it’s a good team. Anybody to give any advices.
Gonna evolve the rattlesnake and flutternoble soon but tell me how can I adjust those abbyssoldiers.
And yes, if you are a newbie then you’ll get enemies of your level except a few of them, you will not get to fight with the TNC Clan or @Mr.X or @Professor_Oak etc. Kinda old and strong player bruh so just chill and make a good team with your best 2 elements or the vastest 2 elems and don’t forget to ultra evolve your team and keep on increasing max cost. Best of luck buddy !

2 Likes

Bitter needs to be in fl

1 Like

Lol still 2 element is bullshit :joy:
Let’s make it 3 :smile:

1 Like

Ah yes a good special rule finally

1 Like

Nice team you got there! My only advice is switching out Diredemon (contrasts with Demontoad’s Poison Revenge) for another monster and move Bitterbeast in FL. But still very good for a newcomer!

1 Like

Thanks bro

I have FD Salvia, Fluffurious and Diredemon, which protector is best for the team ?
And I also evolved my reattledrake to rattlewyrm this morning.

F.D. Salvia is the best. Fluffurious has Stun Absorber and you don’t need it since you already have Bitterbeast. Plus Diredemon doesn’t have Give Turn, which Salvia has, and is rendered quite useless by your own Demontoad (Poison Revenge).

1 Like

Hey bro! Made all the changes you told and I agreed to but I still have a doubt. I see too many teams using that Oniblade one-on-one strategy. Just how can I counter it ?

1 Like

You could beat such a team… By inverting the order of your team and putting your fire monsters in FL.
Ashterios has Insomnia and can Purify, Igniscapra has Sleep Immunity, Jackalhotep too. These three monsters alone counter OoO, you can put Volcamus as a Stun Absorber to complete the team.

1 Like

New special rule: all the monster stats are flipped the higher you go in stars. 1 Star monsters have 2nd highest stats. No star monsters have off the chart stats