New PvP rule

i dont know about u guys, But i find the rule about having 10 monster of the same elem is a bit harsh. And if u said I Made this Thread to help myself, U are wrong.
i have many friends who are low level. and they are finding it hard to make a team that needs to have 10 elem in it.

so i have a better idea:

1. Lower the needed monster so They can have a way to play.
  2. or make it different between People who are lower than rank 100 and higher than rank 100.

Many low level players cant seem to be able to make a atleast a team. and i find that this rule is more about the collection part than team building.

1 Like

Nah it should be the same for all. Sometimes it helps us sometimes it screws us over.

I’ll enjoy this PvP as I do all PvP’s.

But to be honest I’m kinda getting sick of all these special rules. Every single season. I want more time testing my main team against other primary teams.

I’ve had fun but kinda over it.

2 Likes

some dont have a good collection. and they are forced to use Monsters they dont want to at least play pvp.

The special rule itself somewhat like shouting the low rank player to build the “loser” team.

Exactly
It put them on a Hard spot

It’s gonna screw low players, but they should all be playing against each other because of the Tier system. Theoretically it will be a lot of loser l
Teams against other loser teams. So should be balanced in Theory.

Not sure about reality though. As I don’t trust the Algorithm and it often sux.

If the rule is difficult just play when the rule is finished

It’s definitely a harsher rule than others, but we get to pick which element we want so it’s not as harsh as it might look. Everyone has to abide by it so hero rank 1-99 will all be in the same boat. PvP already favours people who have a large collection, this is just favouring them more.

Bear in mind you can add 2-3 monsters at the end of your team which are “junk” in the right element so you have more flexibility making the bulk of your team be strong. Max team cost is already restrictive enough that we often have 1-2 monsters are cheap rocks or something.

These PvP special rules keep it interesting and, as Bonanoe says, you can always do less PvP and focus on doing it after the special rule ends to get the rewards.

Sure, sunken boat.
Remus team vs canis elem team