Someone got info about when the next update will be avaible

Like the title says, Someone know or got some information about when the next update of the game will be avaible to download?

Thanks!

ony ones with a clue is the developers, and they wont tell until its a set date, since there could be many setbacks.

I hope the wait will be NOTHING like when we were waiting for Stegospike to get fixed when the Stego/Charx combo was getting out of hand (Hunter Island). I believe I quit playing before they fixed it. Maybe there will be some opportunity for others to obtain ultra epic / legendary monsters, or monsters that are already ultra-evolved.

Well it’s out right now and it’s hard.

Yep; you can forget “normal” attacks, they KHANATE monsters “seem” to have buffed up defense, health, and attack. Moves _____ killer moves are not so killing LOL. I’m fortunate to have multiple legendaries and even they seem pretty average. You know what that means…

You’ll need to maximize your ability to land survivals, bloodthirts, desperation hits, dreamhunts, poison eats, time bombs. Precision in lineup planning is essential. These seem to be the only way forward.

So plan accordingly. 

we are also working on a new online chapter, which should be available soon, might be best to try the offline new content after you beat the next online chapter…as dumb as this may sound…sorry. the new update is pending approval from apple. this will also add a online save function in case you lose your device or want to switch to a new device. it includes some bug fixes too. 

Glad about the save transfer, I just bought a new iPod touch 6th gen since my 5th is falling apart