So pvp awarded monsters suck

I was able to get the blue squid and green slug/dragon and have leveled them up. The green slug Naga is in the 80s while krakhon(?) is on lvl 99, but they both disappoint. My earth and fire dragons are in the low 40s and they seem to do more damage then those two. What are ur guys experience with these and other pvp awarded monsters, and are they worth the hassle of leveling up?

Kamiwyrm says hello
Vegitiger says a realistic hello

Sapherion is pretty great depending on the current metagame. Like before octoneer, Scorpionix was running rampant in starting three, so i you put a sapherion, it could earthvoid so you could still use the precious gearwolf (at the time)

It’s true; they’re pretty horrible. Vegitiger and Kami are def worth it though. 

Saphireon is my fav one. I still use it in my line-up.

So YOU’RE the one person I’ve ever faced who used saph lol. I was surprised when I saw it

Not sure if it is me… cus it is possible that someone else uses Saphireon too. But I have never faced anyone else using Saphireon. I use it in my starting three by the way.

Naga may be of use for a bigginer though but when a bigginer gets up to naga i dont think naga would be useful anymore