SO i love berserk arks, am I weird?

SO lots of people have shared their strategies online so I’ll share one I’ve been using. Berserk arks. Needless to say, this isnt for the feint of heart lol.

Anyone have a team they use with a berserk ark ot three? So far I’ve only come across the season 2 berserk arks. I know Vetigo(sp) is a berserk, but I can’t remember any other ones. Are there other berserk arks of note? I love em. I started getting tired of always being beat by shadowstalkers or guys who just get a lot more bonus turns than me. SO now with my berserk team I can care less if I win or loss, and lately I’ve been winning a lot. So I just wanted to see if any other pvp players out there like any of the berserk arks. I Pair Magma and Titan with any sort of offensive tank ohko types. From there I use a firequeen and have throwers after. So its a very bang or bust, which with all the good teams in high level anyway it seems to have evened the score. Except when I get no bonus actions. lol what do you guys think?

I’m really curious about your line-up :slight_smile: I do not personally use berserk since I want to know what will happend 2-3 laps before. I want to face a berserk team to see if it’s viable on master league ! As you said BA is really annoying, when I face someone with more than 13-14 BA in one match I usualy send a friend request to get revenge !

Nobody loves berserk more than me. Guaranteed.

Interesting…
Skullrex is berserk and Megalorex

I only like beserk arks if they don’t know devour.
I’m fine if they use friendly fire tho because it doesn’t guarantee they die.

MAGMABULL FTW

Is there even enough Bezerk arks to warrant an entire team? Ideally you need some Bezerk:ark generation arks, due to the fact that many of the better bezerk arks are HUNGRY, if you know what I mean. Until there is enough of these around perhaps a Bezerk team would be viable, if it can win 1 out of 3 in Master league you have it made cause then u can get your mother to play it for you so u can get your Kami in a few months hehe (that’s soooo a long shot).