Sleep immune + purify monsters

Trying to pair someone with sleep immune and purify with my OoO monsters to sweep the board with dreamhunt. I see Bovolcus has both insomniac and purify. The Bruno monsters I think do but wikis has no data on them. Can anyone confirm this?

Sorry but insomnia+purify doesn’t work with OoO.
Insomnia gives sleep protection from enemy team not your own team .You could try using sleep immune mons like DonRilla and BunkerBeast

If you have Jackalhotep I have a surprise for you

Pairing OoO with Jackalhotep or Bundleblazer is a quick way to wake up the rest of your team. Jackalhotep can switch friend to bring in a monster with purify. Bundleblazer can use the move that hurts allies to wake them up.

There are a few other less consistent ways and whatever you do it’s often a good choice to have a high speed purify in 5th or 6th position in case the plan goes wrong.

Sleep immunity + purify would be incredibly powerful. I don’t think we will ever see it unless it’s on a monster like Jackalhotep or Bundleblazer that has no damage potential, a slightly awkward moveset and very low speed.

Glad to see this, i will shred the OoO with twin killer and bundam in fl

Also, if you have Aviaronix, you can put it last and use Jackal to switch it in, it uses roaring entrance and you can send it back bringing in the monster in 5th on your terms. Not that straight forward, but gives some options

Yea dont have jackle or bundle. Ill probably just stick with Onigiest, Bunkerbeast, blazebones and Diredemon in my front row then for now.

Would switching out blazebones with shieldwyrm work? He will still fall asleep but has auto protect and purify. One of my other friends said it was a viable option as he will get hit automatically n wake up. Leaving a 4 on one. N with 2 Ooo for SS will result in atleast 6 probably closer to 8 monsters dead before anyone dies on my team.

Well whatever shieldwyrm evolve is called. I forgot

You mean Aegisdragon. Well, your FL is made up of a monster who cannot get asleep (the one who casts OoO) and two Sleep Immune monsters. I’d put a Stun Absorber, like Gearcroc or Bitterbeast (when the PvP rules will allow it)

Your FL needs Stun Protection, otherwise you’d get screwed up from every Galliodragon, Heavenswyrm or +9 Polaboss around.

1 Like

I agree with this ^^^ probably best to swap out the Diredemon for a Stun Absorber of some type that’s not a protector so you dont get wrecked by Assassinate. Your FL will be weak to Times Up and Chrono Killer either way due to Blazebones having Overwatch so Bitterbeast is an option, just be aware of it.

1 Like

You need to get rid of your frontline from protector, toxic, and stun.
So many killer have high speed in the frontline
And many of us use chrome / motorshark at 5th. And believe me if you put aegis in the fl with the others that not stun immune/ absorber, you will got deadlock from the start.

Ok yea I been going over front line Dont89 and Killerdog so I have a good idea of what to use if i don’t put Oniblade in front row