How can this be possible?

Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question to the entire Neo Monsters community and the developers, it is something that I have noticed regarding mythical monsters and that is that in their first form they are more resistant to attacks than in their ultra -evolution, I have carried out several tests and the result is the same, in the first form they support attacks that in the second they do not. How can this be possible?

3 Likes

It’s a very well known fact (it’s been talked about for least two years) and it’s due to the way the damage calculation for unevolved monsters works.

Check this for reference: Damage calculator and lower form monsters defence buff discovered!

Yeah u are right and the new snake (suki2.0) has damage bugs too(along with hp buff).
It even kills a Poseidon with union attack.

Interesting. Perhaps it has the same damage scaling as Rodeknight’s first form union attack, which recently got buffed.

Yes true it can be, @EMI_Eklypz , @TahsinV might help u with some stats or other things u need

Except in form 1 it doesn’t have focus and Onika is the only way to give it to it.

2 Likes

ophidiator is great,
its union attack can one shot posiedon with as bond, Moku, Fiona etc and brings other tanky mons like utopian, momo to HG.

it also seems to have the def bug baby plume has. it can survive a single charged bloodcrave from Padrinorca despite elemental disadvantage.

supposedly its stats are around 3500 for both attack and def, it acts like its double.

this is before it gets its lizard type passive boost.

this was taken in the “test your team” PvP section (non-buffed) a while back. i know its elemental advantage but sheesh.

3 Likes

Yeah I remembered the moveset of second form.
Thx for pointing it out .

Good info! Have you tried whether it does different damage based on how many reptile teammates you have? I haven’t checked that with union attack yet

1 Like

Did the devs really just ignore that lmao. That’s really careless of them

doesn’t seem to make a difference if 1 or 3 fellow reptiles.
it does just over 5600 damage to moku roughly regardless of how many there are.

1 Like

Thanks, good to know.

So we’ve got another broken 1st form mythic. I hope this will be the time they finally fix the defence buff rather than simply adjusting the damage scaling on Slitherogue’s union attack. But it definitely looks like a mistake using Rattaur’s scaling.

1 Like

We must not forget cockiedrake who can tank blood moves on 1st form;-;

Cocky indeed

3 Likes