***?

Alright guys, I gotta make this post quick before the devs take it down, like they did with my other thread, which was titled “appreciating the players” and simply encouraged appreciating each other to make a friendly environment. I came on just recently, went to chat, and Tyler93 the mod was there, and he told me he took it down as my final warning and that it was “unsupportive behaviour”. 

What the fudge?

Let me remind you that my 2 threads in the last several days were simply encouraging and positive messages to not only the devs, but the players as well. The “Appreciating the devs” thread had a lot of positive feedback and many people replied with positive and supportive messages to the devs. Today, they apparently locked the thread for no reason, and not only that, they also took down my new thread to appreciate the players without even a message at all! It was like they were trying to hide something. 

Furthermore, I got my first warning when I was being negative on the forums. Fine. I get that. But since then, I’ve changed, and all I’ve done was make positive messages on the forums, and my result is getting them deleted? I was even on the chat, trying to get an explanation from Tyler93, and he told me that this was my final warning and then he kicked me when I asked him why my thread was taken down. I don’t know why they are censoring me, but in America, that’s not okay.

Devs, if you see this (which you probably will), before you ban me from this forum, let me have a chance to understand why in the world you did this. Please.

Maybe thinking about the consequences of your posts and the things you say to other members before you start complaining about being treated unfairly by the devs and mods would be a good thing.

Yo espia, i saw dat behavior and that wasn’t good you were literally disrespecting him and I don’t like it the rest of chat dont like it and i bet you didn’t like it so just CALM down please man and just be nice on a typical forum.

Waddup doc (sorry getting off topic)

Maybe Tyler93 is still salty from Brookster18.

In all honesty, I have no idea why they are acting like this. After I got a warning, I stopped being negative and all I posted was positive. I was simply asking a question in the chat room, and I wasn’t being toxic or anything. It was a simple question. I would really, really appreciate if Tyler93 replied with an actual argument instead of censoring everything I say.

You kind of have the same behaviour like brookster, maybe thats the reason why

Alright this is starting to piss me off. Instead of saying unsupported and libelous claims about me, maybe you should do your research first. Go look at my previous posts.

The main issue is your appreciation thread in my eyes was worded in a way that made it seem very passive aggressive and thinly veiled attempt of hiding a two-faced opinion. I’m of the opinion that was not the intent of your thread, but it came off to me that way and was the reason why I didn’t post in it. You might want to pay attention more to the grammatical structure of your sentences, as English is one of the languages where choosing a different arrangement of words to explain the same thing can have a very profound effect on the perceived underlying message, however subtle.

Basically put, it just seemed too nice and happy to be genuine, but I digress. I don’t know everything that goes on in the background between the mods and you, and I only form my opinion on what I have seen since your warning.

Just my 2c

edit: These are the comments that would irritate mods, as subtle of a jab it may be, “Maybe Tyler93 is still salty from Brookster18.”

Yeah, I agree with NME Aznvasions on this one. I don’t think you are intentionally provoking anyone, but you should be more careful next time.

Also, the appreciateing the players thing can be interperated as egotistical and a way to try and get the devs to give free stuff. No offense.

A better way to put it would be:

“What players in this community do you guys appreciate most?”

This doesn’t imply anything but that you want to know what people have done most for the community.

English is weird -> always remember this.

Thanks for your opinion. I have a mild form of autism so it is hard for me to form my opinions sometimes. Also I get irrationally moody and angry now and then, it is due to my autism, and I can’t help saying stupid things sometimes.

The following message is to all members whose time has been wasted with this nonsense, not to LaEspia; he is well aware of his trolling.

LaEspia was warned for a string of unnecessary and negative posts, followed up by an necessary negative thread of his own, which was deleted.
Immediately after receiving the warning, he began starting sarcastic “positive” threads, clearly violating the rule against useless posts (you know, borderline spam). If his intention was to circumvent breaking one rule (negative behaviour) by breaking another (useless posts), I don’t quite see the logic.
At any rate, this thread is now locked.