Showdown Tower Discussion

fluffy cat thing?

if you mean the exploding kitten, staticsphere i think it’s called, then it’s not new

do you recall the others?

edit: you may have also meant fuzzra, which is newer but still not new

No its Not. They are Super Epics. Dark type. I dont remember the namens. One is something with “fluff…”. I have seen his first and second stage. Used protect teammates. I dont know the passives but both forms has no HG. Maybe the last stage will

fluffurious?

Maybe yes

the first form is called grumpie, which is funny

I’ve never seen them anywhere before

they have been in the files for a little bit, but haven’t officially been released

any clue on the others?

I’ve seen the other one just 1 Time. I think at 4-5th floor. Its also dark type SE protector. Used protect teammates and stealth teammate… I have no clue about the name but he looked creepy :sweat_smile:

hmm i’m not sure about another dark type like it, i’ll see if i can find something like it

1 Like

you sure it used stealth? because diredemon is a dark protector, but it doesn’t have stealth

Yes im sure. Stealth teamate to the left monster next to it. It was Not diredemon or horrorclaw. I know about them

I hope to See it again to take a picture of it

i’m out of tickets so i am unable to find it, i will try again later

1 Like

They are not that new. They had appeared in DC last time.

yeah, i think that you were indeed referring to fluffurious and fluffydra

Oh ok… havent seen them there. But i played Not so much in DC last time

No i searched after fluffydra. Thats a holy monster Not dark type

Lets See tomorrow… I hope to catch it in a photo

a pink fluffy cat dragon and a fuzzy purple monster

The pink fluffy cat dragon was available in eggs recently. I think it was the Halloween egg in fact.

1 Like

You are correct there saitama, unfortunately it does not seem to be fluffydra in this case

No its Not. Fluffydra is holy as i said… this monster was definitely dark type and looked more like a dark purple cat