Showdown At Old Corrolan Seems Impossible

Every time I attempt battle 4, this happens:

I’ve watched the video tutorials, and none of them work. I’ve tried dozens of times and this always happens. Please help.

Try this :

Hope this one helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recently completed this 2 days ago I had wasted like 100+ tickets on this battle .
Sometime the rng of the ai kills my peng
Or sometime it gets into desperate or some time I will run into geartyrants death sentence which really hard to keep track of as u are stunned like 200+ seconds just as ur peng arrives .

In your battle a Geartyrant had kills and the Bergback (water protector) had a kill. You needed to remove the stealth from Bergback then use slayerbane all.

Penguinator needs 2 enemies to have kills and you must have overwatch on it too (either from the give turn or before you use give turn). In your battle you should have used overwatch, skipped with Shieldwyrm, done purify with Clioseraph. After Volcamus does stealth teammate or protect you use hit all with Shieldwyrm and the enemy team is open to slayerbane all.

This is the same thing which I figured out after so many tries this will work I think I should have asked earlier in the forum I could have saved too many tickets

After this battle u can follow the video of ldn tio oo on yt

You should’ve asked for help, and kd has explained some mechanics above which are essential…
Apologies for no music, it was a quick video made for a discord friend : )

Yes I should’ve but completing after so many attempts I was really satisfied tbh :grin: