Showdown at Old Corrolan B2no

Its Impossible to beat it after update - Bronseshell lifeflip 50 Sec (Which was 100 Sec Earlier)

Before Update: (2:35 - 3:15)

After Update:

Anybody Help Appreciated!

1 Like

How about if you zealous attack one (so at least that one doesn’t kill itself) then let Don Penguini kill lots of rockoids? You could maybe even use gigaquake to kill off the rest of the bronzeshells so they don’t waste your rockoids. If Don Penguini gets loads of kills then hopefully a slayerbane all will finish him off. Watching videos from when this event originally released I see that Don Penguini has actually had its buff reduced a little so it’s slightly easier to kill… hopefully that means a slayerbane all can kill it in the way I said.

1 Like

Damn Never Thought that thanks bro really appreciate it! One Can Lock This thread!!

It’s so odd how changes to the monsters change all these pre-set battles we have and we have to come up with different strategies! It keep us on our toes lol.

Before the thread gets closed… did you try out what I said?

Yup zealous attack one worked well Thanks For it!

Hi can you explain how you did this in steps or details or put a video of the solution. I can’t figure it out lol

Zealous Attack a bronzeshell. Overwatch and the bronzeshells will kill themselves off with reckless attack (except the one which you used Zealous Attack on. Use summon swarm. Don Penguini will come in and use assisted thunder. Let Don Penguini and the Bronzeshell get kills on the rockoids you spawned. At some point use Slayerbane all to kill Don Penguini.

I haven’t done it myself but that’s what I suggested above and apparently it works. The timing of the slayerbane all is either when the Bronzeshell is still alive or after Don Penguini has got lots of kills.

Is the zealous attack in the very beguinning because for me when I did it slayerbane didn’t kill Don Penguini that’s why I’m confused lol

Yup Attack one bronzeshell with zealous attack let him alive rest all will die by life flip nd reckless attack (in btw do summon swarm) so in field there will be two monster only one shell nd penguini, let penguini use assisted thunder all let him kill ur all monster except penguinator nd yup use zealous attck on penguini too one time only so there should be two left one is penguini nd penguinator then slayerbane his ■■■ nd u win it. I can’t make video since already finished it. Best of luck @Alana_Faunt_Le_Roy

1 Like

here’s the recent video @Alana_Faunt_Le_Roy

Thank you so much!

Now how do you beat battle 5?

Um theres a problem. Shadowyrm’s Gigadusk all keeps killing off Demolitron, but yours is showing it doesn’t and I’m following it exactly

That is only issue I’m running into.

I did that one, Its possbile just i kinda forgot the one after that im stuck on

How to deal with second battle

1 Like