Should Yang being putted as a different monsters from Yin?

Hi guys greetings!
I was wandering that I saw few people hatching the 3S monster “YIN”, but never saw anybody hatching “YANG”.
So is it fair for YANG to be just the consequence of YIN’s passive? Or do you think it should be proposed as a separate monster able to summon YIN with his passive too?
Please share your ideas!

Yin yang are just collectibles. Compared to this, I want to complain that Thlugs don’t have a higher-level form, or that Kung Fu Panda is too weak. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well maybe they are just collectables, but why should I be able to run YIN in a holy FL and not YANG in a dark FL?

Panda need fix skill

Yin and Yang originated from Chinese culture. they are opposite but they are indivisible. we have a saying that 有阴必有阳. This design reflects this well.

Yeah I know that bro, but it doesn’t make any sense that you cannot play yang as a first monster

If we had Yang too then we’d be able to play both in a team and create a large number of them more easily. A large number of them in a team can become practically impossible to kill.

We probably only get one for this reason more than anything else.

Yin has higher speed and offers more good stuff (I would say) so I think they picked the right one of the two for us to have in a team first.

1 Like

Uhm… Reasonable answer bro! Effectively they are annoying to be killed

Maybe they should count them as the same monster so we can only have one of them in a team, but we can effectively choose which side we start with. Perhaps this would be awkward to code but if it’s easy then I don’t see why we can’t have both of them available.

3 Likes

Mh… Yes true but as a 2 different monsters will be really a problem. They should be a skin of each other.

Just code them both with the nearly similar IDs or something, similar to how you can’t have two different evos of the same monster in your team? I don’t see why that wouldn’t work

1 Like

May I add a complicated yet fun idea for the Devs in the future…monster that transform in the heat of battle, eg…the yin Yang dilemma, I know it’s complicated ,but in a far future neo monster will need to evolve along side other games, just imagine, passive or active skills that transform a monsters element ,ofcourse with a small animation involved

Or devs make it the way if someone want to play both in his team, the Teamcosts go to 1000. that way it’s impossible to play both in one team

This exists in Neo actually @Osmani_Beltran

That profile picture is super cool

2 Likes

So is Yin the shiny version of yang than? I just hatched a Yin and it displays as a shiny

I doubt you want make this happen if you face 3 of this monster in 1 team.
See you in island challenge and face this small ■■■■ in buffed form

How can I get a Yin?
I am searching for the Yin on every island but can’t find it.

I would think that the same solution that prevents you from having a monster and its shiny counterpart in the same team should be easy to implement in this case?

U can find him in friends chest eventually with time