Shop prices- Ridiculous

Does anyone else think that the shop prices are ridiculous.

Firstly why would non limited mythics cost the same as limited. I don’t think anyone would buy them at this rate.

Then the most ridiculous thing in the shop the ingredients cost more than legendaries where they should cost sliver.

1 Like

The price for the gems is also ridiculous, in Spain 150 gems (3 packs) are €90 about $100 USD, the offer of gems and tickets appears once a month, it is logical that people only buy once a month as it is my case since if there is no offer of double gems or tickets it is not profitable to buy, I have tried to talk to Dev to explain that this would improve it by increasing the number of gems in normal purchases or increasing the frequency of offering double gems or tickets @dev_VKC

1 Like

I’d like to see the statistic how many Grailings were actually sold for 10 tickets. Probably 0?

The training slots should be connected to hero rank, not sold by tickets.

5 Likes

Gem prices have been ridiculous since the start of the game. I also only purchase in double now

1 Like

Am pretty sure no one has bought any of the ingredients at that price

2 Likes

But something needs to be done with this, right? The possibility of making the game attractive to people who spend money is very simple, increase the amount of gems paid and/or increase the number of offers per month, for example one every week, one day a week offer day gems or tickets , I cannot understand how something as simple as this is not done, it is simple and the game would raise more and the players would be happier @Dev_VKC

Some non-limited mythics are better than limited ones. XYZ for example.

I think the paid gems offer 10 per pack should be unlimited. That should give them value

1 Like

Lets say you have 3 tickets would you spend them on a limited time mythic such as momo or vixian or go for xyz

Of course no one that knows the game well will spend scarce resources on non limited time.

My suggestion is normal shop mythics should cost 20 tickets or mythic tickets two types of payment

Good suggestion!

I would spend on Vixenblade but definitely not Vixian :wink:

Why not on xyz

Honestly, XYZ is so mad strong in PvP right now that I think it’s well worth spending 7 star tickets on if you want it awakened quickly.

Its not worth it. There are many better options then him. Octopus legs open girl for example

That could be a good solution. @dev_vkc

You’re gonna end up convincing them to raise the price of limited instead is lowering the price of non limited :joy:

Knowing our devs its no suprise if they do :joy::joy: