Shared monster and friends expansion!

It’s great the Devs have finally expanded the number of friends we can have, all the way up to 100 I think!

I’ll definitely be looking for more friends (my max is 97) so if you want to add me it’s 37155021. I normally try to share something powerful that’s not so commonly shared.

With the release of MBQ and how it’s incredibly difficult in the higher levels (goes up to 24 monsters of 2.5x buff) the monster I’m now sharing and will be for a while is Tenebris (+6). It’s basically the PvE cheat code and can solo most crazy battles. It’s made much better with an Aurodragon or any other revival stuff, including rebirth. If you have your own Tenebris then even better… you can have both in your team!

Anyway, mainly making this post because I wanted to share this cool milestone. Has anyone else hit this??
IMG_20201016_192934

P.S. If you want to add me as a friend and you’re not already HR 150+ then please message me or write here first. I only add high rank players unless they’re someone from the forum community.

10 Likes

wow cool, :heart_eyes: :star_struck:,I am on 2k now.

Screenshot_20201017_214957

Those are my results just over 2 years from my start, I am pretty happy.
About the new system, I totally love it, I have up to 98 friends for now and now I get friend points much much more easily which should help me in terms of finding limited Epics.
I loved those updates by devs, really really helpful!

1 Like

IMG_20201018_100831
I got 3k+ :blush:

1 Like

Lol ur monsters are 3x more popular than mine

I’m at 1k sharing dusi/raven/raizen

Revenarchion Better
I share Tortogiest

5 Likes

IPAD?

6693 here. And sure, I’ll add you. I thought I already had you actually.

1 Like

13635, nice one! You must’ve been sharing more popular monsters than me over the years. That’s quite a lot more than 10k.

1 Like

Yes

Thank you. I think it‘s because I‘ve been playing this game since a couple of years and also added myself to my friend list and often used my shared monster myself.

1 Like

we are same bro,when I online, I can use my monster 24 hours.sometimes player share thrash monster like bronzoid ,bomboid and ,brozeshell.I hate it,but now I can use my share monster to myself thats a good deal

1 Like

Haha okay I see what happened :wink:

not much but good I guess

1 Like

Screenshot_20201018-185030__01

This is my tally

1 Like

POV: you had Arborgias as a shared monster for more than half a year

20201018_181450

6 Likes

I wish it is possible to view the friend main team for a new event in which both of you will use your main team. It is like game of hordes but will fight bosses or super buffed monsters.

1 Like