Serprince/midasdragon

Given that it’s the same monster I’m thinking of… so I just got it in an egg. Is it good? I feel ds appointed and don’t know why

And ik the ai isn’t stupid enough to use detonate

Mida is the fastest gt/ tt in the game. He can sweep and support your team. And has DR as a passive.
So do u think he good?

To me, his real seller is Death Revenge. Without it Midas could quickly be eliminated with no hassle whatsoever, but with dr he forces you to suffer either way.

2 Likes

So what’s dt/tt. I really couldn’t guessing yea, ik about his revenge… I’ve seen it enough

Give turn and team turn.

When midas’s ss is unlocked it gets link team turn.

Holy Jesus that’s dope. And I’ve never noticed it had bloodthirst before. Nice

KIt’s a real shame chronozeros is the only light monster I use. The rest aren’t great. Edit: what’s the best light protector? I have all 4 elemental stun absorbers but not light or dark

There’s a 5* protector called Halodrei. And there’s a 4* absorber protector called Sanctoise.

Not gonna use that halo guy. He’s kinda pointless. Sanctiose it weird becaus I should have him but don’t as I got that triceratops from uc but I never got sanc cus reasons… Thanks anyway. And ageisdragon would be great but sadly that’s not an option

I use sanctoise because I like turtles.

Best light protector is Aegisdragon but he’s a limited monster (you can see him in the current egg). I don’t think he’s best to run with a protector… if you want the link TT front line then put him with a sweeper (Chronozeros?) and a give turn light monster then 4th is whatever you like. As you get some great legendaries with good sweeping moves they can benefit well from a fast TT.

Midasdragon is an all-rounder. The bloodthirst isn’t actually used much but can sometimes come in use. The explosive quartet can be used to really mess up the enemy line-up. The give turn is always handy, but he’s not stun immune so isn’t the best GT monster other than the fact he’s got high speed. The death revenge is what keeps him viable.

Personally I’ve never been a fan of Midasdragon because he doesn’t create much impact by himself (I don’t like explosive quartet) and is too easy to disable. However, he’s a favourite of many and loads of people used him in the past.

I have like no light monsters sadly

Ok so apparently midasdragon will only help for pvp cus the ai dosent care that it has lethal revenge… Nice

explosive quartet can win you games single handedly.

It’s value in pve as well.You use it until it dies, then it takes someone with him. Always value.

I’ll teach you how to use him, Midas well take my advice on this one @Woodward

Midasdragon is great for PvE. Explosive quartet generally gives you a bit more relief and the give turn can come in handy more when you can skip behind enemies. It’s a fairly decent addition to most PvE teams, I just think it lacks synergy with other strategies so isn’t a top tier PvE monster.

In PvP he can do very well sometimes. There are always Midas fanboys in the community if you ever want to know how to use him in your team or how best to use the skills.

Ok on that note how good is shurikaizer

Shuri is good.