Serious question dev

So tinker has his unmovable passive taken away so now you can abuses his entrance passive again. Why did y’all decided it was smart to do that but leave motor stuck with unmovable? With shells you have to flip there life than attack to get rid of them but with boxes you have to blow them up with damage your other monsters. So it’s no drawback with it.

Shells spend 50 tu to kill themselves seperately. Boxes kill themselves in 1 move and they also are able to kill other boxes

True, shells slow momentum so much more. Also if a shell is forced to attack a monster with 1 hp it wont kill itself

And they can be at 50% hp and spend a lot more time to kill themselves

1 Like

Boxes damage your own monsters. So yes they easy to get rid of but they can kill your monsters

Yes, and that’s exactly why shells are far worse. One shell can’t kill another shell, as for boxes, 1 box can kill all boxes on the field and if any of your monsters are asleep, theyd be woken up. I would have 8 boxes over 2 shells anyday and fearing being dealt damage to is a bad sign. and the boxes will be placed in a row which means it’s very highly likely that some boxes will kill one another. Unlike shells who will spend 50 seconds to get rid of them selves, each one of them. And if they’re at 50% hp they will probably spend another 200-400 seconds to get rid of. Shells bring full control, boxes don’t. They can even make you lose it if too many die at the same time.

1 Like

Give motor boxes and remove its unmovable ASAP. Solved.

agreed he irritates me, and the story mode fight against two of him is aggravating.

@Dev_VKC

1 Like

How ironic for over two years we were calling nerfs for motor now you guys want to buff him. Lol.

I seriously think hes fine and do not wish to see him again.

Because motor was broken. Now he sucks. I always demanded a nerf to motor, even after i hatched him. Now i demand a buff.

The shell things was OP as heck, thats why he needed a nerf. Now shells aint so good anymore, and motor got NOTHING to offer beside that beside 1 time moves, KBN which is very situational, and bloodthirst which will never be charged.

Motor just need another dimension, so he could do stuff beside making shells. So no, he should not lose unmoveable or anything that considered “buffing his shells”.

Changing bloodthirst to bloodcrave will do it and improve him dramaticlly, so he could sweep better.

nah nerf him

If motor gets unerfed il get my invincible team back awesome :hugs:

1 Like

Invincible you say? @ILAGaLOT :wink:

1 Like

Il just throw in end of Gary oak :smirk:

1 Like