Secret Skills silver cost review

Hi guys,

Opening this thread because I feel that right now the cost of a fully evolved legendary has gone too far.

500.000 is definitely a big amount of silver to unlock a single ability.

Do you feel like this require a review? My option is:

Epic: 100.000 (EVO)
Super Epic: 200.000 (EVO)
Legendary: 500.000 (EVO) + 300.000 (SS)
Mythic: 500.000 (EVO) +100.000 (AWK) +500.000 (SS)

11 Likes

I agree with this

1 Like

Agree,with you.

1 Like

The current system is fine but I wouldn’t mind if Legendary secret skills cost less silver to unlock :grin:

3 Likes

Silver is not an issue but I do agree with you.

1 Like

Does anyone ever actually struggle with silver? I’m asking this honestly.

From my own experience I feel like it’s balanced fine as it is but maybe I’m way out of date with the times. I haven’t needed to farm silver in years and years… seem to get enough from random things that I’ve actually gained 10 million in the past few years. I never even do the special ingredients mission for silver when that comes up every 16 days.

P.S. DonT you might want to consider renaming the thread because it sounds quite like it’s talking about the cost which is added onto monsters with their secret skills rather than the silver price to unlock them.

6 Likes

This is a thread in favour of new F2P newcomer which struggle enough between evolving and Secret Skills.

Yeah I will rename it. Thanks KD.

I’m constantly having to grind silver so I agree with the original post. As I don’t play PvE much, I just have to go and grind it out.

I think you get to a certain point in the game where you’re past all of the evolution ingredients and silver. Getting them is not fun or a challenge but quite time consuming.

I understand they’re needed to keep the development for new players though. I wonder if when you hit a certain rank you can unlock a discount? Maybe rank 160 or something

7 Likes

Well I think ss should only cost 100k and I think its fair

Silver is not the limiting factor for new players though. Stuff like crownwalkers and moaliths are the limiting factor.

Even though I’m a veteran player and have mountains of rare ingredients, I’m always struggling with silver! Currently I have like 100 k. Silver and fruit are the only resources I run out of constantly. There are a few things to factor in this:

1. Usually there is another ticket consuming event and I can’t do silver mines (most important factor).

2. I’ve gained more new monsters recently than in a long time which drained my silver even faster.

3. I’ve been training all my monsters to full stats. I’m also planning to evolve them all.

3 Likes

Don’t be so sure about it. I see many people wondering if to evolve or save for SS

3 Likes

Devs added a new limited time PvP reward feature 2-3 months ago they can get from there since it doesn’t require that much win

I like waiting for maximizing my new monsters though. I miss that aspect from my new player days.

That said I have enough silver for quite a while, so the only thing I usually have to wait for are training points anyway.

Same problem with me too but I don’t get much monsters which I want to evolve.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM AFTER TIDDY WAIFUS IS DE-AGE FRUITS, I RUN OIT OF THEM SO QUICKLY.

I have enough silver.

I think that we should ask for something to do with our stash of epic potions before whining to devs about silver

50 epic potions = 1 SE potions
50 SE potions = 1 Legendary potion
2500 epic potions = 1 legendary potion

8 Likes

yep,I am agree with potion.Maybe
25or 30 E potion = 1 SE potion
25or 30 SE potion = 1 legend potion
625 -900 E potion =1 legend potion

Or maybe we can add downgrade feature like:
1 legendary potion ->20 SE potion
1 SE potion -> 20 E potion
I am very want they add downgrade feature for potion :joy:

Well honestly, I do agree with you on the cost of unlocking them as 500k, as a f2p its quite hard to get Silver. The special mission that comes now and then does help, but I wonder how this would affect the balance of secret skills, sure this might be countered by the maximum team cost or ingredients but, well, I’m kinda scared that this might make me fight guys with a lot of secret skills, especially since I’ve been ranking up a lot lately. I’d say that you increase from 300k to 400k or 450k or increase the days on the special event silver mission.
(Pretty sure that’s why devs didn’t reduce it. Also they are secret skills and most of them are really strategically OP. Like I said, I don’t completely disagree cus rn, I have like 1 or 200k sl)

(If they decrease the sl, they might increase rarity of getting ingredients and that would make the game more pay to win because they will be selling those evolve packs)

a se potion should only worth 5 epic potions and a legend potion maximum of 10 pot and 50 se potions for a legend pot does not worth it and so do for the other