Season 3: Week 8 - Iron Venom

Season 3 - Week 8: Iron Venom

Starts 21/6/2014 6PM EST, 10PM GMT, 11PM BST/IST

Deal heavy damage to all non-metal enemies and allies!

S Rank Scorpionix awarded to the Top 10%.
Gold Mission Egg Awarded to Everyone.

To get started on it immediately after the event is live, please force quit your app and relaunch it. (Please DO NOT DELETE your app).

Here is how: http://iosguides.net…pp-iphone-ipad/

Please Visit the Fair Practice Mission Policy for more details about how the prize is distributed.

http://www.hunterisl…online-mission/

Summary: Normally only 1% of the players will win, but if you have never won in that Season (usually 10 weeks per Season) you just need to finish in the top 10%. This way people who don’t win get better odds of winning as time goes by.
1). We will keep a list of every player that has won a grand prize in a mission
2). The list will be wiped out every 10 weeks (number may change based on feedback). We will refer to this period as a Season.
3) If you have NOT won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are placed in pool A.
4) If you have won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are immediately placed in pool B.
5) For players in pool A, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 10% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.
6) For players in pool B, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 1% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.

Scorp again, his design is great :smiley:

Personally, he’s one of my favorite arkadions. He’s a really great, all-around ark, with the exception of when enemy Scorpionixes or Octoneers are around.

Only a favor, let it to players who doesn’t have…!:slight_smile:

Only need one of those to have my Scorpionix. So I’m going to give up the main prize :wink:

earthforce is essentially useless at this point. three metal arks together is just too big of a liability. and scorps metal slash is outclassed by octoneer.

Scorps metal slash does much better damage IMO

I already have two scorps, so this is another week I can’t do anything

Unless I waste time for an ark I can’t use in PVP

Scorpionix’ metal slash does higher damage to non-metal, when the second attack is against a metal ark that is, than Octoneer’s does, but ONLY if there’s a single metal ark against Octoneer. Otherwise, Octoneer’s stacks and then you’re in either a great situation or real trouble, depending who used it :wink:

If were doing the whole repeat mission thing, I still would rather have them repeat earlier season 1 missions than the fairly recent Scorpionix. I’m talking Mossgolem / Gear-wolf / Minoblast. I’m sure there are players who started late season 1 and would have liked to have those arks. 

Having said that; Scorpionix is a great ark.And when it first got released, it turned the game into almost a coin flip:  No longer were those imposing teams of Barricudus guarding minespider a threat. The advantage went to whose scorpionix went first. Or which Scorpionix was better placed relative to the lineups. Ive dabbled with scorpionix in and out of the lineup and determined that having it in the lineup offered stronger winning chances, even though opposing teams may run metal slash galore; i’ll have it placed very subtly near the end, and mysteriously banish metal arks to the back of opposing lineups wondering why I would make such a move until they realize that scorp and vegitiger tandem ready to munch on some steel. 

Gearwolf would be nice

And maybe week 10, octoneer

Mossgolem too.

Minoblast, eh, I don’t really want him

Vortexor and Cryo too.

I’d like to see Tryphoon repeated :stuck_out_tongue:

But I always prefer the island, so new arks can be released

How could I forget triphoon

Got it in 35 mins. So I have 2 now and I got a nilox on egg spin

That was a tough one but I got it in time for the 1%. I really didn’t think i would get it because I got caught up again the really strong line up of 2 barricadus’ and a scorpionex… Took me forever because my metalodius and barricadus came out as well. Very slow battle that one becaus every hit was for like 123 at a time. Very glad that’ve a new metal slasher.

You make a hunterisland player without a scorpionix, u are a bad person lol

Completing the mission I won only 4 scorpiode…:disappointed: How do I get the fifth scorpiode to complete the fusion and obtain Scorpionix?:pray::pray::pray:

If you didn’t win the main prize, you either need to buy golden mission eggs, win it from the green mission egg on floor 18 boss, or wait until it’s repeated again.

Ah…! :disappointed_relieved::frowning: okok… Thanks :wink: