Season 1 - Week 7: The Holy Force, Starts 1/4/2014 5PM EST, 10 PM GMT.

how is that possible that i was fighting a guy 10 min ago and he already had HANIWEL Srank and it hasnt been released yet :confused:

really thinking of stop playing this game and spending more money on it since this game is to easy to hack for some people :confused:

Btw just noticed , shouldnt this one be pinned now ? So that everyone knows this is the new one

That’s not a hack. That’s the mission coming out early for some groups.

Furthermore, it’s been stated enough that hacks will vs fixed in the update.

I might actually be home at the right time to have a chance at winning one this time

What u mean early for some groups?

I doubt that , time is the Same everywhere

I’m also really interested by this “early for some groups” idea. I also fought someone about an hour ago that had a Haniwel. I killed it before it had a chance to attack so never got to see its worth as an ark, but it seems kinda weird that they could have had it.

Iknow right, its impossible to get it already… I dont know how.

Hmm

I checked eggs and everything. Not available there yet

I don’t know the details of the early groups getting it, I’m only basing that on information I received from the developers. They said they’re testing releasing it at different times for some countries (possibly Japan and the like - anyone from there?)

Played a few people with it its pretty weak and only attack people really using is to take there monsters life and attack

I certainly would not call it weak :).

It looks not strong but dont judge a book by its cover !

Of course, it’s weak if you don’t use it strategically. It’s not a monster like Destructor or Omegawyrm where you spam whole field attacks and do lots of damage. It’s meant to be used with care.

Ofcourse but Thats mostly the case with OM arks

Yes ino that but it doesnt survive long is what i mean i took it out with one attack on 2 occasions rendering it useless to do its nice attacks

How do u know!? Its coming out today

That’s why you need to keep it protected ;).

“How do u know!? Its coming out today”

​That’s precisely what we were discussing above. 

Iknow but ur the only one who knows how usefull it is