Season 1 - Week 7: The Holy Force, Starts 1/4/2014 5PM EST, 10 PM GMT.

11 would suffice lol

Agreed

Stats don’t matter. What matters are the abilities.

If there good then im happy lol

Holyforce + Lifeflip! That’s really nice.

Also. I dont know if anyone noticed, but this is the second OM where it advertises the mission starting/ending in 2013. Its 2014! Small little mistake >3>

I didn’t even noticed that! Fixed it in the post although I cant edit the topic title

I fixed the title for you. 

But the image is still wrong :slight_smile:

Yeah oh well the image doesnt really matter:P

Fun.

I don’t know, If they keep saying 2013 it doesn’t really affect much yes, but its a small thing that can be fixed with relative ease, so it should be fixed (at a later date of course).

Well we still now that its 2014 :stuck_out_tongue: Right? Or have some been living under a rock?

Wait, I thought it was 1972? My life is a lie!!!  :blink:

Stars simply tell u their amount of stat increase per level. This has a stronger effect in single player, but the more strategic setting in PvP is decided by TU management, ark ability, and strategic placement. Although 11 stars can be done… But it would be more of a marketing scheme.

Yeah and if they made too many then they wouldn’t be rare

If I’m not mistaken I believe it means it hits EVERY monster including your own. Pair this with infernowyrm (or triphoon when it’s out) and then life flip uhm yes please!

umm…don’t think that’s the case. That would be way too overpowered.

Triphoon and Infernowyrm? Asking for a Dracobane, hmm? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait…that means… MY HOMEMADE TARDIS WORKED! a year in the future didn’t seem nuh different…

I’ll actually probably replace inferno with Tri when he’s out. I do love my Infernowyrm though for now haha

I find infernowyrm to be very situational. The health damaging attacks just aren’t worth it to me except for specific boss/ark fights