Season 1 - Week 6 : The attack signal : 12-28-13 (SAT) EST 5PM GMT 10PM

I have read posts saying that this Ark is not powerful enough to be an 11-star Ark. Plus it can be one shot by holy and metal slash. Is it superior to Rooknight?

Yes it is superior to rooknight.

It still looks awesome and I am glad that I dont have to work on Saturday :smiley:

Just beause it gets one hit with metal slash and holy it doesnt meet 11* standards ? Does that make sense … ? If thats the case destructor doesnt meet 12* standards since it gets one hit with holy and metal slash .

It’s because Destructor is even more beneficial should it survive. And its speed pretty much guarantees that it will go first. Therefore, he can almost always get a hit in. Gearwolf…it’s likely that it’ll get crushed easily without having a turn. However, this is AFTER OM are released. He is great right now…just like Destructor is…but once Octoneer, Scorpionix, etc. are released…I highly doubt that people will use it.

I’d much rather have some 10 stars instead of Gearwolf…and Destructor, actually. But that’s just my opinion.

But gearwolf is fast too tho

Not the fastest though. n.n

Point is…it’s very powerful now, along with Destructor…but unless they nerf some monsters, people will be like “Why am I using this?” in a few months. Every time I battle betas, gearwolf falls easily. Some don’t even use it.

Naaa not all , people like u becuase you use strategy a lot of people like having heavy hitters .

yeah, true enough. n.n

But using heavy hitters all the time will result in heavy losses :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t use Gearwolf. I find it to not work well with my strategy - which I think is better. It’s a bit too risky for my taste. 

omg I want that sexeh wolf but have no chance :frowning: im kinda iffy for pool B I only have 9 arks to 99 and the shadow mission took me 40 minutes which I don’t think is gonna fly in pool B so im hopeless DX

Kitty - best of luck! You can do it! :smiley:

I feel so bad for everyone caught right at that 35-45 minute completion mark (especially me!!!). It’s like, it’s SO CLOSE, it’s RIGHT THERE, you worked for it, you raced for it, you earned it just as much… but nope, and there goes my Saturday.

If you are in pool B, just play when the second the OM is released… You have quite a good chance if you try :smiley:

I got the om ark Every single time but yeah u have to rush for it

I would argue that Rooknight may be slightly harder to kill due to its fairly high defense and its not vulnerable to metal slash attacks / Holy

But he’s weak to beastbane. He is also crushed by fire moves very easily. Fire monsters are very powerful. Infernowyrm, Magmawyrm, Minoblast, Lavagant, Hydrablazer, etc. He’ll die quickly. Holy monsters are generally quite weak, and there only a few that I’d willingly use in a battle. Guardiron, Shadowstalker, Ironheart, and Angelon are some.

Anyways…besides that, Rooknight has veeery poor stats without No Defense, and has low speed to top that. 

I think this Ark would be nice to have in a single player.

I might not rush for it though and just wait until the season is over. Hum,

last time a rush got me a little kitty, but eh, it is nice that they will go into the wild.

I can farm for them which I like. The attacks are nice from what I hear since I like a hard attack,

but I would maybe use some good defense if he is not that strong. c:

Um does anyone know when the season is over?

Like the end of the first season?

A season is 10 weeks :smiley: We’re a bit more than halfway through :slight_smile: Only 5 more weeks before they are released I’m assuming !

Already thought a guy today using gearwolf. Its a shame he didnt know what he was doing he might have one against my useless deck lol